MUSIC TO REMEMBER

Everyday I miss her , every time I see something that reminds me of her I break down , Is this how we feel when we love someone?

Colet and I still interact through social media but it's not enough, I can hear her and see her but she's not here with me.

She keeps on sending me songs and tells me to remember her when those songs are  played.

CHAT POV:

C: Hey lucky kooo !! I miss you so bad :(

: Awee I miss you too Col , it's been three months since you left

C: Luckyy!

: Yes po?

C: Listen to "Birds of a Feather" by Billie Eilish ^^ love you sm!

: Okie col , Love you more and more !!

C: gotta go Lucky :( , text you later ok?

: Ok po , take care of yourself for me

C: Sure will!

END OF CHAT POV

I searched for the song Colet gave me and began listening to it.

~Birds of a feather

We should stick together

I know I said I'd never think

I wasn't better alone

Can't change the weather

Might not be forever

But if it's for ever

It's even better

And I don't know what

I'm crying for

I don't think

I could love you more

It might not be long but

baby I~

~I love you till the day that I die~

I smiled as I understood the lyrics of the song but at the same time I'm feeling blue realizing what she means by "I love you till the day that I die".

She's so precious , the way she expresses her love for me is very unique. Even though she's not here with me right now , I feel her love here with me everyday.

"Ok kalang anak?" My dad came in my room and sat next to me , I responded to him with a nod "Bat kaba umiiyak tapos smile ka din ng smile? Nalilito na Ako" I laughed at what he said , he never fails to make me laugh.

"Kase Naman 'tong si Col eh" I bragged to him "Ano ginawa ni Colet Sayo , nag papagaling pa sa Canada Yun"he said jokingly again.

"Daddy Naman ehh"

"Joke lang , ano nangyari at umiyak ka?" He was serious and worried this time "She sent me a text telling me to listen to a song Kase" I stopped.

"Oh tapos anyare?"

"The song was good and the meaning too pero dad there was a part that says I love you till the day that I die , I know Colet dad she likes giving hidden messages because she can't say it herself" I added , dad took a deep breath and looked at me in the eye.

"Mary Loi , if anything happens to Colet please don't change honey ok? Mahal na mahal ka ni Colet and she will fight for you Loi" Dad reassured and his words touched me.

"Loi tandaan mo sinabi ko sayo hm , Kaya mo anak ... Fight just like how Colet is fighting for her health and for you" Dad gave me a warm hug before leaving my room.

"Dad?" I called him before he stepped out

"Yes honey?"

"Thank you for being here" he gave me a big smile and closed my door.

I got a notif from my friends inviting me to Gala with them , I don't have anything to do here at home so I decided to Join them.

As a matter of fact it will help me forget about my problems in life not to mention the song.

"Hi ate Maloi !!" Sheena greeted and gave me a hug "Guys I'm hungry let's eat nalang Muna?"

"Awee kawawa Naman babi ko , eat nalang Tayo guys!" Am I missing something , did ate Aiah just call mikhs BABI!! I'm so confused.

"Babi?" I said out of the blue , too Gwen put a smirk on her face .

"Ohhh this is juicy , babi hm?" Gwen said in a sarcastic tone to tease mikha and Aiah.

"Mind explaining? Anybody? Ate aiah and mikha?" Stacey joined to tease them

"Babi ?!?! Shux sorry I said it wrong" Aiah protested which made it even suspicion.

"Eh ano ba dapat?" The conversation was even getting deeper to add to that mikha was also sweating inside the mall , they're really that sus.

"Kakain paba Tayo o ano" Mikha began walking and we followed her.

We are at the restaurant taking our orders minding our own business , "lo- Staks can I get a tissue?".

Sheena slammed her hands on the table causing everyone to look , it was quite embarrassing but she played it cool.

"Kanina si ate aiah and ate mikha , now you guys hmm" Sheena looked at them from top to bottom while her arms are crossed.

Jhoanna's scratched her back and looked around as if she was looking for 'PALUSOT'.

"Eyy food Is here" she pointed at the waiter who was about to serve our food. Sheena looked at Aiah , mikha , Jhoanna and Stacey dead in the eye.

"We're not done yet ate's"

"Shee Kumain kana nga , Dami mong alam" mikha said in a nervous tone.

"Sus tiklop Kay bunso" I teased them along with a high five from Gwen and Sheena.

After eating we spent our time shopping, taking pictures and videos. We all got tired so we decided to go home to rest.

"Ingat guys , thanks for today"

"Ate's di pa Tayo tapos ha! Tomorrow ulet" our bunso shouted as each one of us entered our cars "Shee di kami nag reklamo ,  Bebe tawag mo Kay gwen Diba".

"That's a different case , tandaan nyo Wala kayong takas"

"Eyy go bunso" I cheered her on and went home after.

It was a tiring yet fun day today since I spent it with my homies , it is one of the days when all that is on your mind is happiness and all your problems suddenly disappear.

CHAT POV

C: hey lucky , you're probably busy or something right now but I just want you to know that I miss you.

C: please listen to "If" by bread for me , thankie lucky I love you.

END OF CHAT POV

"That's another music to remember col , please don't make me cry again"

CHAT POV (REPLY)

: Okie Col , sorry for not responding gumala kami with the others!

: miss you too my UYAB! And I love you sooo much !!

END OF CHAT POV (REPLY)

Every music that she wants me to listen to , makes me feel like she's with me further more I remember all the memories I had with her.

And that is another music to remember.

|Sorry for not posting , I volunteered to join NLC Kase but I'll make time for this:)|