THE TEST

Our parents and friends are ecstatic after finding out that me and Maloi have something going on , at first I was apprehensive to tell them about it but it was worth it in the end .

I'm heading to school for practice today , the weather is serene today which made the car ride more relaxing while listening to music .

"Hey guys , where are the others?" They were cleaning the instruments we will use for the performance since it's been a while after we used it , "Tambay sa office , patulong nga Dito" Mikha gave me a cloth to wipe the dust away from the guitar "Kanina pa kayo Dito?"

"Di Naman masyado" the others arrived and  they helped us clean up , "Colet punta ka daw sa office sabi ni pres"

I went to the office and saw aiah and lucky sitting they looked swamped while tapping on the keyboards , I knocked on the table "tawag daw Ako?" I sat on the sofa as they look.

"Lucky can you help us with the program please , mag pri print pa Kase si ate aiah ng flyers at posters sa printing room" pagod na silang dalawa so I said yes "Sige para Maka rest na kayo agad" Ate aiah thanked me and left para pumunta sa printing room "nugagawen?"

Tinapos namin Gawin ang program and I noticed maloi looking tired "Pahinga ka Muna lucky" she tried to insist Kase marami pa kaming gagawin pero pinilit ko sya

"you need to rest" I held her and and kissed her forehead

"Sige na sleep ka Muna , tulungan ko Muna si Ate aiah" she took a nap as I left the office para pumunta ng printing room , I entered and saw mikha doing the printing while Ate aiah is sleeping

"Tapos kana , tulungan na kita sa mga posters para matapos kaagad" I carried some of the posters para I post sa mga bulletin board and walls sa campus while mikha is distributing the flyers to the students "Colet , asan si pres?" Maloi's classmate approached me as I was posting on the wall

"Nasa office" the guy thanked me and left para pumunta sa office "ano trip nun" I continued to post the posters and after I finished pumunta na Ako sa music room para mag practice.

I entered the room and they were already practicing pero Wala Padin Sina mikha , aiah and maloi. "Sila mikha asan" they stopped to ask me "namimigay pa ata ng flyers si miks , tapos Yung dalawa tulog"

"Puntahan mo para complete na Tayo" I nodded and went to the printing room first kase malapit lang ito sa music room, I saw aiah and mikha both asleep so I woke them both up at Pina punta na sa music room.

I was about to enter the room when I heard someone speaking "maloi , maghihintay ako please bigyan mo lang Ako ng Isang chance , isa lang" I heard the guy beg to maloi , maloi sounded uncomfortable "Kaya pala exited ka kanina" I entered the room which made the guy mad , he was holding maloi's hand while begging.

"Bastos mo ah , kita mo na may tao gaganyan ka dika ba marunong kumatok!" He was so mad at me but I just looked at him with a serious face "ano pake mo? And lumayo kanga sa kanya , distansya tol" the guy was about to hit me pero I dodged it

"Franz umalis kana" maloi tried to stop him pero ayaw paawat "di Ako aalis" he then grabbed my collar pero I kicked him which made him fly , matatawa na sana Ako Kaso naalala ko galit pala Ako sa taong Yun.

"distansya tol" I grabbed maloi's hand and we left the office leaving the guy in pain "Col bat mo ginawa yun"

"The guy was flirting with you , malamang gagawin ko Yun" she then rolled her eyes
"Nasaktan mo si Franz"

"Di ko Naman gagawin Yun pero he was harassing you" She then left me and went in the music room and I followed . We started practice as a band and so did the others and after practice I went straight at home.