ANO?

Colet and I are driving to Sheena's university to pick her up , I told Sheena we are gonna hang out but she doesn't know that Colet is joining us.

I went out of the Colet's car and Sheena saw me , she waved at me and ran. "Ate maloi!!" She hugged me and I told her to get in the car.

"You ready" Colet said which made Sheena happy , she wasn't expecting to see Colet but from what I see , Sheena is really glad and excited. "Ate Colet!".

"Shee , saan Tayo?" I said while entering the car "Is this really happening?" She was still starstrucked after seeing Colet and I together "yes shee".

"Yey , ate's punta Tayo sa mall please , I wanna buy something Kase for someone" We have no idea kung sino bibilhan nya at Anong bibilhin nya and I am curious about it.

"If you say so bebe" she clapped her hands and even kissed me and Colet's cheeks , just like a baby.

When we arrived Sheena went to Nike "What are you gonna buy here shee?" She was looking around trying to find something "Uhmm , sportswear ate" she doesn't even like sports, what's up with her?

"What kind shee , I'll help you find it" Colet offered and Sheena's smile lit up "Basketball shoes ate".

Colet didn't even bother to have suspicion about it , she just went to look for basketball shoes just like what Sheena said , what is she going to do with them ba? Is she gonna give it to her crush ?

I wonder who plays basketball Kaya

Gwen?!?!

Is sheena buying shoes for Gwen? Does she like Gwen?

They found a good pair of shoes , it was a really expensive one and Colet paid for it. After buying shoes we found some stuffed animals and it was so cute.

"Sheena! look at this cute rabbit" I showed it to her and she was holding a Panda "Look ate , Diba you love pandas" We exchanged , I gave her the rabbit and she gave me the panda. While having fun we noticed Colet just standing in front of us Crossing her arms.

Me and Sheena looked at each other with the same thing In mind , we can't buy these toys without Colet having one too and we know exactly what hers is "What's this?!?" Colet asked after I gave her one too.

"It's a cute wolf , for you" she smiled while holding it , she's really just like that wolf tho , Scary but cute ^^.

We were about to pay when Sheena Grabbed one more, I thought it was another rabbit toy but it wasn't .It was a koala and she was smiling while picking it up , I didn't know Sheena likes koalas.

"I didn't know you liked koalas shee" the cashier was packing the stuffed toys for us "uyy it's not for me Kaya".

"Para kanino Yan?" Colet picked up the bags and we walked around again "it's for gwenny ate" Now everything makes sense , she likes Gwen ... Wait I'm not actually sure but I think?

"I knew it!" Colet said all of a sudden "you like Gwen" me and Colet shouted . Though Sheena just laughed at us , she was laughing her ass out "what?".

She was even hitting us while laughing, lakas trip "Nakalimutan nyo?".

"Forgot what?"

"Gwenny's birthday" I checked my calendar and I realized that it was actually Gwen's birthday in two days!! I didn't get her a gift yet.

"Hala oo nga , I forgot"

-tt-

"Thanks you ate's for spending time with me" Sheena gave us a warm hug before we left.

"Ang saya noh?"

"I wish everyday was like this"

To be honest today is one of the days na Hindi ko makakalimutan , it's one of those days where I get to enjoy together with the people closest to me.

Even though me and Colet still have some fewer things to fix , it didn't matter. What was in our mind is to have fun and make more memories to keep.

While in the middle of the road I got a call from mom

PHONE CALL POV

M: Maloi asan ka?

: pauwi na mom , hinatid lang si sheena

M: We're leaving na for Switzerland

: Wait , right now?

M: yes , be home safe ok?

: yes mom , take care love you!

M: I love you too dear.

END OF PHONE CALL POV

This is my first ever time staying home alone , my parents are visiting some relatives in Switzerland and sadly I can't go with them.

I had a worried look on my face after the phone call "ok kalang?" She asked while keeping her eyes on the road "Oo".

"You don't look ok" I'm so bad at hiding emotions not gonna lie "I swear I'm ok" She didn't respond and just nodded "we'll see".

When we arrived home , she opened the door for me as I got out of her car. I honestly want her to stay with me , we live in a really big house and I don't even know what would happen to me here knowing that I easily get scared.

Before Colet could enter her car , I held her hand stopping her to get in "yes?" I nodded , she laughed at my response "Can you stay here please".

Nag pa cute pa Ako para ma Convince sya "Are you scared? I pouted , she's literally teasing me "Ok I'll stay, scared ka eh" She giggled while teasing me.

Kung Kaya ko lang mag isa sa Bahay sinapak ko na 'to "Shut up Nicolette" I rolled my eyes at her "Joke lang".

When we entered the house , I saw Juyon sleeping but Colet ran and grabbed Juyon "Huy natutulog Yan!" I shouted , scolding Colet for disturbing Juyon "Sorry , I just missed my baby" She went and carried Juyon like a baby , juyon's head and paws were resting at Colet's shoulder and not long after Juyon fell asleep.

"See , I made Juyon sleep" what a tease.

After eating dinner together we decided to call it the night , I'm pretty tired with everything today and I wanted to get some sleep already. Colet was sleeping at the other room since there are plenty of rooms here , all she needs to do is pick a room.

Colet went to her usual room that she uses everytime she stays here before , or we can call it her room nadin. Inside you can see posters of the movies and series she loves , our pictures together and she even got her own closet inside.

"Goodnight"

'i can't sleep'

"You're still awake?"

I stopped after seeing Colet sitting on the couch reading a book , she was wearing a  muscle tee and specs but she looks pogi.

"Oh hi" she pointed at the couch telling me to sit next to her.

I rested my head on her shoulder "I can't sleep" she gently gave me head scratches with her other hand while holding a book at the other one. "Why?" She said in with her relaxing voice "I don't know".

"At least try getting some sleep later , ok?" I nodded and proceeded to hug her "Oh bakit nanaman?".

"Col?" She looked at me and smiled "yes?".

"Ano na ba Tayo ngayon?"

|I'm back !! I know it's bitin , but I guarantee y'all na Babawi Ako on the next one. Stay EYY-ABLE everyone!! ^^|