WHAT I FEEL - confused

I'm at the airport together with tita beth and jhoanna waiting for mom and dad to arrive , "tagal naman , tita cr Muna Ako" I went to the bathroom and when I came back I saw my parents.

"Mom dad!" I ran to them and hugged them , I am so happy to see them again at least now I wouldn't be alone in our House .

We went home and had lunch together with jhoanna and tita beth, after eating me and Jho drove to the stadium , it's quite early but we're not really doing anything at home so we decided to go early.

"Dude bat pala galit si Maloi Sayo?"
"Ayaw nya na uminom Ako ng beer pero Wala syang nagawa"
" Kaya Naman pala , she hates alcohol Kase"

Well she's not the one drinking it so why be mad , "hey guys kayo palang dalawa?" It's maki Kasama si Maloi "Well oo , Wala namang ibang tao Dito Diba?" Binatukan ko si Jho after what she said , I mean totoo Naman pero medjo pilosopo Kase .

Nandito na kaming lahat and we started decorating na , me , mikha and Gwen are the ones who are in charge of the stage para sa mga performances , the others did the skirting and hanging of decors .

Tomorrow na Ang event and we need to practice so we left early para mag practice sa music room , it was just the four of us , mikha , Gwen me and of course si makibayot . We practiced the song we are going to perform and went home late at night.

I drove back home feeling tired and sad , tired because of my hectic schedule and sad because maloi is mad at me , I mean who would be sad , si Maloi Nayan eh ( Colet sadboi )

' why do I even care , do I have feelings for her or I'm just upset since we had a really great bond ' .

I'm very confused about what i feel , I'll try my best not to fall in love with her , masasaktan lang Ako Kase I know na maki likes her and it looks like she does too .

"If only there was a way for me to say sorry to her and talk to her again I would do it" I stopped by 711 to grab a quick snack and of course din mawawala ang beer .

"Beer , the reason why she's ignoring me"

I paid and went outside to snack , after that I went back in and drove home .

I went in and saw mom and dad sitting on the couch , dad is busy with something on his laptop while mom is on her phone with a patient .

"Kumain kana" mom ended the call and asked

"Not yet , I'll just ask the chef to cook for me" I went to the kitchen and asked our chef  to cook me something.

"Maaga ako tomorrow a alis Kase may event school namin" I told them about the event and how I get to perform with the band , "that's nice , how long is that event?"

"7:30 - 12:30" I was curious why they have to ask me the time but I thought na they just want to know if when I will go home .

Dad's phone rang and he went to answer it
"Hello?" Dad looked dead serious as if there was a problem , after the call he dialed a number and they talked for a while and went back to the living room after.

He let out a sight " we'll have dinner with my business partner tomorrow at 4:00" he looked worried so I thought that there was something wrong

"Kasama pa Ako dad?"
"Yes you have too"

What's wrong and why do I have to come with them , Kase most of the time I would be left at home when they have dinner with another business man but it was different this time and I'm feeling like dad Is up to something.

Today is the event , I woke up early and got all my stuff ready "mom alis Na'ko" I went to the garage and put my stuff in the trunk of my car.

The stadium was all ready and some students and teachers were there so I went in the back stage , "Hi you're early" Mikha is already there preparing for the performance .

It was time for our performance, the whole crowd was so loud cheering for us and that made us boost our confidence . Our performance was a success and everyone was happy , we went back stage and I saw maloi wiping maki's sweat .

May kamay Naman sya bat pupunasan pa pawis Nyan , I stared at them for a long time and maki looked at me with his I WON face , gosh he's so annoying 'Pag ito lumapit sakin masusuntok ko talaga to' I sight.

The school event has ended so I went home , I was supposed to help them clean up but my parent called me and told me to go home and prepare.

"Colet go take a bath ang Asim mo" ang offensive Naman Nyan mom grabe pero totoo Naman

I went to the bathroom para mag shower and changed my clothes, I hate wearing fancy outfits so I just dressed casual .

We went to a very fancy restaurant and waited for my dad's business partner to arrive.

"Ayan na pala Sila" we stood up to greet them , 'shux is that-'

"Loi?" I was shocked to see that maloi was the daughter of my dad's business partner , "kilala nyo na pala Isat isa , that's great"

What is going on , why am I here and why is maloi here , this is very shocking and confusing.

We ate and our parents talked pero me and Maloi just went silent Kase galit Padin sya sakin , after we ate both of our dads broke us the news .

"Well , me and Mr. Ricalde over here have a lot of business we need to work on and we can't manage to take care of this business Collab" we were all listening carefully

"So we decided na Mary and Nicolette are the ones who will take care of this one " what the fudge , wrong timing Naman kung kailan galit saken si Maloi.

"That's a good idea" my mom added

I I'm really interested in business so I had to take this offer , besides this is also for our future yk.

"That sound nice dad , I'm ok with the idea"maloi looked at me even more mad

"Mary Loi how about you dear?" Mrs. Ricalde asked her daughter

"Sure" she didn't sound excited, it's more like she's not sure about her answer.