Deal with Blackbeard

(With Jack) Third Persons POV

"The topic, gentlemen, is mutiny. Mutiny most foul" Jack tells the crew.

"Aye. I signed up to sail under Jack Sparrow, not some pretender" Scrum states.

"And a lady, at that" another crew member adds. Just then the youngest man on the crew appears. He places a pile of swords on the table.

"I got 'em. All of them" he declares happily. He is praised for his success.

"Well done. Good lad. On to it, then. Blackbeard. What are his habits?" Jack asks them.

"Stays mostly to his cabin" the crew states.

"Yes, but when he comes out..." Jack starts to say.

"He don't really come out" Scrum tells him.

"He must come out sometime" Jack says confused. What kind of captain stays locked up in their cabin all the time? He'd better not have my daughter in there with him or he is dead he thinks.

"Not really, no" a member answers.

"Any of you sail with him before?" Jack asks them. They all answer no. "Any of you seen him before?" he asks and gets another no. "Stays to his cabin, no one sailed with him, no one's seen him. Good news, gentlemen. This is not Blackbeard's ship. This is not the Queen Anne's Revenge" he declares.

"No, this be the Queen Anne's Revenge, right enough" Scrum tells him.

"How do you know?" Jack asks him.

"I've seen the name, on the back of the ship" Scrum tells him.

"Gentlemen, sirs, fellow conscriptees you have been monstrously deceived" Jack tells them. "You've nay been informed of a destination. Death lies before us as we sail for the Fountain of Youth. It would be a sorry plight, mates. Death, for certain. The garden of darkened souls.
Untimely our ends will be. Unless, we take the ship" he explains.

"We take the ship then" Scrum states grabbing one of the swords. The rest join him doing the same and the mutiny begins. Jack goes to talk to Angelica before joining, hoping he could found out the location of his daughter. But had no luck. His mutiny failed when Blackbeard appeared and then killed the cook. Before taking Jack to his cabin to talk. While Angelica and the quarter master go retrieve Rebecka.

Rebecka's POV

It's been five days since my father and I were kidnapped. I woke up before him. I've been kept locked in a room next to Angelica's. While dad was placed with the crew. Honestly, I don't know why we're not in the brig. I have found out some information though. We are on Blackbeard's ship and Angelica is his daughter. I have yet to meet Blackbeard though, Angelica told me I'd meet him when my dad wakes up.

Anyway I heard a commotion on deck earlier. Sounded like dad leading a mutiny. But everything is quiet now. Angelica appears with the quarter master. "It's time" she tells me. They escort me to the captains cabin. Where dad is with Blackbeard. "I have little Sparrow father" she declares.

"Becky" dad says looking relieved. He gasps in pain holding his chest and I see Blackbeard with a voodoo doll. One that looks like my father.

"Dad!" I shout in concern running over to him.

"No need to hurt him, Father" Angelica tells Blackbeard. Who stops. "He will help us. Won't you, Jack?" she asks my dad.

"You see? Even now, she attends to your welfare, giving lie to the claims you make of her" Blackbeard tells my dad.

"You will lead us to the Fountain. Yes?" Angelica asks.

"Put another way. If I do not make it to the Fountain in time, neither will you and your daughter" Blackbeard states. As he holds the voodoo dolls head over the lit candle. Dad holds his head in pain and I glare at Blackbeard.

"I'll have a wee look-see at those charts straight away then, shall I?" dad suggests. Blackbeard puts the doll down and dad looks at the charts. "Here is where we need to go" he states pointing at a place labeled White Cap Bay.

"Wait, isn't that bay invested with mermaids?" I ask.

"Yes, but we required a mermaid tear" Angelica states.

"The fountain of youth is on this island" dad tells them. "Are you ok Becky?" he asks me concerned.

"Yes, I've just been locked in a room next to Angelica's" I tell him. I hug him. "I am glad you are ok" I add.

"I am glad you're ok" he tells me.

"You both may leave my cabin now" Blackbeard tells us. We leave the room.

"Any ideas how to get out of this?" I ask dad.

"I'm working on it" he tells me. "Just stay close and do exactly as I say" he instructs. I nod my head in understanding. I can deal with that, besides I trust him with my life.

A/N

Picture above of Angelica and Blackbeard.