Bargain and Plank

Becky's POV

"Barbossa!" someone shouts over Elizabeth's squeals. I look up to see a soaking wet Will holding a pistol. "The girls go free" he states pointing the pistol at Uncle Hector.

" What's in your head, boy?" Uncle Hector asks him.

"They go free" Will repeats.

" You've only got one shot and we can't die" Uncle Hector states.

"You can't, I can" Will says pointing the pistol at his own neck after Dad told him not to do anything stupid. I go to stop him as does Elizabeth but she is held back by Uncle Hector's crew and Dad hold me back.

"Who are you?" Uncle Hector asks.

"No one, he's no one" Dad states as he stands in front of Barbossa leaving my side. "A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though - eunuch"  he says.

"My name is Will Turner. My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins" Will announces as Dad walks back to my side. I hold his hand giving it a squeeze.

"He's the spitting image of ol' Bootstrap Bill come back to haunt us" Ragetti says pointing at Will.

" On my word do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones' Locker" Will tells Uncle Hector.

"Name your terms mister Turner" Uncle Hector tells him.

"Elizabeth and Becky go free" Will states.

"Yes, we know that one. Anything else?" Uncle Hector asks him. Dad points at himself while Will looks around thinking.

"And the crew are not to be harmed" Will adds pointing to them.

"Agreed" Uncle Hector declares and whispers something in his first mates ear. Will is restrained and relieved of his pistol. I stay close to dad as we set sail. We soon arrive at a small island and Elizabeth is pushed onto the plank.

"Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she'd go free!" Will shouts trying to get out of the pirates hold.

"Don't dare impugn me honor, boy! I agreed she go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where. Though it does seem a shame to lose somethin' so fine, don't it, lads?" he asks the crew. Who all nod their heads in agreement saying 'aye'.

"So I'll be havin' that dress back before ye go" Uncle Hector tells her. Elizabeth removes the dress leaving her in her night dress. She through it at Uncle Hector saying it went with his black heart. " Ooh, it's still warm" Uncle Hector states throwing it to the crew. The crew all tell Elizabeth to go on pointing swords at her.

"Too long" Bo'sun declares and stomps on the plank making her fall into the water.

"Lizzy!" I shout and run onto the blank. "You jerk! You could of killed her" I snap after seeing Elizabeth was fine. I see dad talking to Uncle Hector until he was pushed onto the plank.

"The last time you left me a pistol with one shot" dad tells him.

" By the powers, you're right. Where be Jack's pistol? Bring it forward" Uncle Hector orders.

"Seeing as there's three of us, a gentleman would give us three of pistols" dad tries to reason.

" It'll be one pistol as before, and you can be a good father and shoot your daughter; and starve to death yourself with the lady" Uncle Hector states. He throws Dad's affects into the water and I jump in. Dad dives in after his things then helps me swim to shore.

"That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship" Dad states.

"At least you have me this time Dad" I assure him smiling. Elizabeth goes to walk around the island while Dad and I sit on the beach. "Daddy can you tell me stories?" I ask him.

"About what my darling daughter?" he asks as he takes his boots off.

"About before you became captain of the Black Pearl, do we have any other family?" I ask him.

"Well there's your grandfather and he'll be relieved to see you again. My uncle Jack who is your great uncle and my grandma. My pirate cousin Valerie, 'Ace' Brannigan he's a captain too, my aunt Hazel, my second aunt  'Quick Draw' McFleming, Mabeltrude the Violent Visionary, Patriarch and The Little Cousins 'Quick Draw' McFleming children" he explains. Just then Elizabeth returns from her walk as Dad was checking his pistol.

"Not really all that big is it?" I ask her.

"If you are going to shoot me, please do so without delay" she tells dad.

"Why would my dad shoot you?" I ask her confused.

"Is there a problem between us Miss Swann?" dad asks her.

"You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship and Becky" she states.

"We could use a ship" I tell her.

"The fact is I was not going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for Becky and the ship. Because as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with. Which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid Will" Dad explains.

"He still risked his life to save ours" she states. Dad says 'ha' before walking off and Elizabeth walks after him saying we have to do something. I agree with her on that, but how do we get off this island? I think to myself as I follow them.

A/N

Picture above of Becky's view of Elizabeth walking the plank.