Mutiny Nine Years ago

Captain Jack Sparrow's POV

I am looking after my two year old daughter feeding her her dinner. While I left my first mate Hector in charge of the ship. I had given him the bearings to Isle De Muerta. I love little Becky, her mother gave her to me and I never saw her again. But a month after I got Rebecka I heard word of her mother's death. So now I am all little Becky has. Dad meet her a few times and loves his granddaughter.  The crew all love Becky to death as well.

I hm gently as I place Becky in her coot and rock it gently. There was a knock at the door and I look up to see Hector standing there. "She asleep?" he asks me and I nod my head. "We need you on deck captain" he tells me.

We head to deck and my hands are tied together. "What is the meaning of this?" I demand.

"This is a mutiny, don't worry we'll take care of little Becky" Hector states.

"No she's my daughter, you can't have her" I snap. The crew just laughs as I'm pushed towards the plank. I look around and see a small island not far from us.

"One pistol one shot, your sword and compass. Oh and a picture of little Becky" Hector states. "Goodbye Jack" he says and I'm pushed off the plank. Becky wakes up hearing the splash and starts to cry.

(Aboard the Black Pearl) no one's POV

Hector goes to his new cabin where Becky is crying. "Hush now little one, your daddy has abandoned you. Don't worry Uncle Hector will take good care of you" he says as he picks her up rocking her gently. She quietens down and looks up at her uncle. "Good girl, how about I get a pet you can play with?" he asks her.

Becky claps as she nods her head happily. Hector smiles he may not like her father, but he could never hurt a child. Perhaps when she is older he would maroon her or make her his first mate. But right now she can enjoy a life at sea on the Black Pearl. When he sees her asleep he places her back in her coot before leaving the room.

"How's the princess captain?" Pintel asks.

"She is sleeping again, set sail for Tortuga"  Hector orders. "There we will restock on supplies before going to Isle De Muerta" he states. The crew agree and get back to work as Hector takes the helm.

(Rum runners Isle) no one's POV

Jack looks longingly at the picture of his little girl. "I will get you and the Pearl back my dear daughter. I promise" Jack states as he looks out to the sea.

(Three days later)

After drinking a lot of rum Jack finally got off the island and has a plan to get the Pearl and his daughter back. First he would go to Port Royal and commandeer a ship. Get a buccaneer crew from Tortuga before going after the Pearl. But he knows it may take a while to get his ship and daughter back. However, he won't give up until he succeeds.

Meanwhile the Black Pearl had reached Tortuga and left it already. Hector got a monkey and named it Jack. Becky loves the little monkey. Now they are on their way to Isle De Muerta for the treasure of Cortez himself. Hector does not believe in the curse put on the treasure. Becky has calmed down since they got the monkey and hardly notices her father's absence anymore.

A/N

Picture above of the mutiny and picture on the external link of Jack the monkey of Captain Barbossa's shoulder.