Going to Save Will

Becky's POV

"But we've got to save Will" Elizabeth and I tell the commodore & governor.

"No you're both are safe and that's all that matters" the governor states.

"Then we condemn him to death" I say tearing up as Dad puts his arm around me.

"The boys fate is regrettable as is his decision to engage in piracy" the governor states.

"To protect us, to prevent anything from happening to us" Elizabeth tells him. Before turning to Commodore Norrington. "Commodore I beg you, do this for me as a wedding gift" she says.

"Elizabeth are you accepting the commodores proposal?" the governor asks.

"I am" she says looking at the commodore.

"Wedding? I love weddings, drinks all around!" Dad announces and I giggle. "Got it, clap him in irons right" he says holding his wrists together.

"No" I say hugging him.

"Mister Sparrow, you and Becky will accompany these fine young men to the helm and give us to bearings to Ilsa De Muerta. Then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating the term silent as the grave" the commodore tells dad. "Do I make myself clear?" he asks.

"Inescapably clear, come Becky" Dad says holding my hand leading me to the helm. Dad gave the lieutenant the bearings to Ilsa De Muerta. We then went over to the railing together. "Becky don't call me daddy here ok, I don't want you to get hurt" he tells me gently.

"But I love you Daddy" I say quietly.

"I love you too my darling, but we can't be together before we escape the navy" he tells me.

"Ok, what's the plan?" I ask him.

"Do you know how to row?" he asks and I nod my head. "When we get to Ilsa De Muerta I'll be going a shore with the Commodore and a few soldiers. You need to sneak onto the pearl and free my crew. Then we can be a family" he explains.

"I won't let you, promise to come back?" I ask.

"I promise" he says ruffling my hair as Elizabeth walks over to us.

"You didn't tell them about the curse" she says leaning against the railing.

" I noticed neither did you. For the same reason, I expect" dad states.

"He wouldn't of risked it" I said and Elizabeth nods her head in agreement.

"Could have gotten him drunk. Oh, don't get me wrong, love. I admire a person who's willing to do whatever's necessary" dad tells her. "I'd do the same for Becky" he says looking at me.

"You're a smart man, Jack. But I don't entirely trust you" Elizabeth tells him

"Peas in a pod, darling" dad says smirking.

"I trust you daddy" I tell him.

"Glad to hear it Becky" he says placing a hand on my shoulder. "Miss Swann, I need you to look after Becky until I return" he tells her.

"Of course" Elizabeth says pulling me to her.

"Remember what I told you Becky" dad says winking before returning to the helm. A soldier appears saying a pair of clothes has been prepared for Elizabeth. So she takes me to the Commodore's cabin and she goes behind the changing screen. It was announced we'd reach Isla De Muerta at nightfall.

So I decide to take a nap as I had a long night ahead of me. Elizabeth sings me her pirate song and I fall asleep quickly. I dreamt of what life would be like with Dad once he had the pearl back.

No one's POV

Elizabeth goes back on deck after covering Becky with a blanket. "So she's your daughter?" she asks Jack quietly and he nods his head. "You're taking her with you, aren't you?" she asks.

"Yes, I've looked for her a long time and already missed so much of her life. I won't lose an other day" Jack states.

"Would it not be safer for her to return to Port Royal?" Elizabeth asks.

"Maybe, but I have enemies Miss Swann. If they find out about her and where she is, they will try capture her. To use against me, I only trust Gibbs and I to keep her safe. No one else" Jack states.

"Understandable, take good care of her" Elizabeth tells him. Norrington appears wanting to know if they are still heading the right way. Jack took out his compass and looked at it before looking at the room where Becky slept.

"I have that" he mumbles and the arrow turns to the direction they are heading. "Yes we are going the right way, should be there in an hour or so" he states closing it. Norrington nods his head before leaving with Jack to the helm. Elizabeth looks out at the sea knowing this maybe the last time she will see Becky.