Commandeering the Black Pearl

Becky's POV

"No... Wait... Stop! The pirates are undead! They'll all be killed!" I wake to Elizabeth shouting as she is pushed into the room where I'm sleeping.

"Don't worry, Miss, he's already been informed of that, a little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story!" the lieutenant tells her before shutting the double doors.

"This is Jack Sparrows doing!" Elizabeth shouts as the doors were locked.

"What's wrong Lizzy?" I ask rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Your father is up to his old tricks" she grumbles.

"What else is new?" I ask as I strip the bed and open the window.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Going to free dad's crew, want to help?" I ask smirking and she nods her head. We start to tie the sheets together. When her father appears outside the door and starts to speak. Then tie the end to the bolted table leg and I go down into the boat first. Elizabeth follows me and we start to row over to the Black Pearl.

"I'll go up first, then you follow" Elizabeth tells me when we reach the ship. She goes up and says the ghost is clear. Just as I got onto deck she throw Jack (the monkey) over board. Then grabs my hand hiding us under the stairs in the shadows covering my mouth. Once the two pirate guards appear and I run to the brig once they left.

"It's Becky and Elizabeth" Gibbs tells the crew as I grab the keys. Elizabeth keeps watch while I went to the cell door. I let the crew out then we send the cursed pirates overboard.

"Half of you with me, Will's in that cave and we must save him" Elizabeth states. But neither the crew or a I move to help her with the long boat. "I need your help, come on" she says.

"Any port in a storm" Cotton's pirate tells her.

"Cotton's right, we have the Pearl" Gibbs states.

"What about Jack? You're just going to leave him" she demands.

"Jack owes us a ship" Marty tells her.

"And there is the code to consider" Gibbs adds.

"You are pirates. Hang the code, and hang the rules. They are more like guidelines anyway" Elizabeth states.

"Elizabeth I understand how you feel, he's my father. Of course I want to go save him from my uncle. But I can not get in between them, this is their problem. My dad would want me safe, he told me to free the crew. And to stay with them" I explain. She leaves in the long boat as we sail away from Isla De Muerta.

"Don't worry Becky, once we have fixed the ship. We will go save Jack from Port Royal" Gibbs assures me.

"I know, but it doesn't stop me worrying about him or Elizabeth and Will" I tell him.

"Gibbs, our heading?" Anamaria asks. As Gibbs is my dad's first mate, he is in-charge until we rescue my dad.

"Tortuga, boost haste" Gibbs tells her and she nods her head. "You should go get some sleep Becky, use Jack's cabin" he tells me. I agree and go to the cabin. After taking my boots and belt off I crawled into bed. I pulled a blanket over me curling into a ball falling asleep.

A/N

Sorry it's a little short.