Black Pearl

Becky's POV

I sat on Elizabeth's lap as the pirates rowed us to their ship in a long boat. Once there Elizabeth went up the ladder first and I followed her. When I reached the deck I saw one of the pirates back hand her. "Elizabeth!" I shout and run over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"And ye will not lay a hand on those under the protection parlay" the captain tells the man who hurt Elizabeth.

"Aye sir" the man says taking his arm back.

"My apologies miss" the captain tells Elizabeth.

"Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate the cessations of hostilities against Port Royal" Elizabeth tells him. Barbossa, that was Uncle Hector's last name and he's a captain. I look out from behind Elizabeth and there was the captain with a monkey on his shoulder. That can't be Uncle Hector, he's to old.

"Lot of long words there miss, we're naught but humble pirates" he reminds her. "What is you want?" he asks.

"I want you to leave and never come back" Elizabeth states.

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request, Means no" Barbossa tells her.

"Very well" Elizabeth states taking her necklace off and walks us over to the railing. "I'll drop it" she tells him as he holds it over the edge.

"Me holds are burstin' with swag. That bit of shine matters to us? Why?" he asks.

"It's what you've been searching for" I tell him. Everyone looks at me and I hide back behind Elizabeth.

"She's right, I recognized the ship. I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England" Elizabeth states drawing their attention.

"Did ya, now?" Barbossa asks.

"Fine. Well, I suppose if it is worthless then there's no point in me keeping it" Elizabeth states dropping it a little and the pirate lunge forward. She smirks at them triumphantly as she hold the necklace.

"Do you have names, Missy?" Barbossa asks Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth... Turner, I'm a maid in the Governor's household" Elizabeth states. "This is Becky" she adds and the crew look at me in shock.

"Miss Turner, Becky" Barbossa says smiling at his crew.

"Bootstrap" Pintel one of the pirates that caught Elizabeth and I says.

"And how does a maid and young girl come to own a trinkets such as that? Family heirloom, perhaps?" Barbossa asks when he turns back to us.

"We didn't steal them, if that's what you mean" I tell him.

"Very well, you hand it over and we'll put your town to our rudder and ne'er return" Barbossa tells Elizabeth. She hands him her medallion but I keep mine.

"Our bargain?" Elizabeth asks him but he just walks away.

"Still the guns and stow 'em, Signal the men, set the flags and make good to clear port" the man who hit Elizabeth orders.

 Wait! You have to take me to shore" Elizabeth states as we walk after Barbossa. "According to the Code of the Order of the Brethren" she starts to say.

"First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the pirate's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner" Barbossa explains to her. Elizabeth is pulled away from me and I go to grab her but Barbossa holds me back.

"Welcome back Rebecka to the Black Pearl" he whispers.

"Uncle Hector?" I ask looking up at him and he smiles down at me nodding his head. I squeal and hug him tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again" I state as I try not to cry. "You won't hurt Elizabeth right?" I ask him.

"Of course not, I give you my word" he assures me. "Now you must be tired, your cabin is still next to mine. Do you remember the way?" he asks and I nod my head. The monkey jumps onto my shoulder and I smile at it. I felt like I was finally home, the only thing missing is my father. I'll ask uncle later about he's whereabouts, but now I am tired and want to sleep.

A/N

Picture above of the Black Pearl.