𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : O𝑈𝑇𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 so good out here" Celeste spoke to herself as she walked down the sidewalk of her neighborhood as the sun beamed on her. Her skin was glowing, she took her holy grail; skin care routine seriously.

One thing the late teen didn't play about was her skin. Pulling her phone out she tapped onto the Instagram icon before uploading a boomerang onto her story.

For some reason she could feel as if someone was watching her, which she found was weird but once she looked around in a normal way she hadn't seen anyone suspicious. Maybe it was just a mind thing but then again who knows.

I need to get out of my head, she thought to herself.

He leaned back in his desk like chair placing two chips into his mouth from the Barbecue Lay's pack at a set up in his office as he watched the young girl walking from surveillance footage.

He had built in cameras placed on every block of Horace's neighborhood. Not for her but he came infatuated with the fact that she seemed to be taking a walk at this time of morning, alone at that.

He took interest into her, and wanted to figure her out. He knew that she was young minded and thought that she would be an easy target for him, but he also knew that she was his homies sister.

He noticed that she looked around feeling eyes on her with gaze perception. He knew that the human brain picks up on things of that nature, but Celeste was unaware of the neighborhood's cameras.

So for her to not see a head or body cued towards her direction staring at her, than she thought she was just overthinking.

"You look beautiful" Celeste heard a voice causing her to look over seeing a guy who looked around the age of twenty slowly drive by.

"Thank you" she gave him a smile keeping it short.

"Damn you cold like that" he asked showing his pearly whites as they shared a laugh.

"Well I mean you are slowly driving next to me...let me take a guess. Your gonna get out the car, point some type of weapon at me, and then you know..." she trailed off.

He drove up and pulled over parking onto someone's drive way before getting out the car.

"That's just desperate and I ain't psycho" he said as Celeste took a look at him.

He was a brown skin with dreads that hung down, he wore red shorts a white polo tee, Nike socks and his white Air-forces.

"I can't just compliment a pretty woman" he asked as she walked up to him before stopping in her tracks.