𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 laid in Dayvon's bed quiet, while different thoughts roamed through her head. She was confused, could her own best friend, do something so evil like that?

Or was it planted right there to make it seem like it was her? Celeste tried to think of different excuses, none making logical sense. It explained why Rubi was being so distant towards her, or acting funny.

"What's wrong witchu'?" She heard Dayvon ask, followed by her body being pulled closer towards his. Tucking her bottom lip in as he stared at her waiting for an answer.

She knew that he could tell when she was in a bad mood or whenever something was wrong, and upsetting her. She wanted answers, and closure. Not knowing if she had the energy or strength to confront Rubi, someone who she loved and has been loyal to as a friend for over twelve years.

She was hurt, feeling betrayed.

Dayvon furrowed his eyebrows noticing that tears were flowing from her eyes. Sliding down to her cheek, and across her nose onto the pillow. He stayed silent pulling her body on top of his, holding her tight as she cried.

"Celeste? Why you crying?" Dayvon questioned her wanting to know what was wrong with her. It had to have been bad if she wasn't saying anything.

"Rubi." He heard her lowly say causing him to lift her up.

"What happened? The fuck her ass do to you?" He questioned once again as she ignored him, as it soon hit him, he now came into realization putting two and two together.

Lowly chuckling he pushed Celeste off of him, as he got out of the bed grabbing his shirt from the door of the bed.

"Dayvon no, just stay here with me. I need you right now, please." She got up from the bed approaching him as he pushed her away from him.

"I said no—

"Fuck you mean no? The bitch killed my kid, fuck is yo' problem?" He spat as she flinched at his tone, it seemed as if he was way more upset then she was. Ce knew what he was capable of, and was scared.

Although Rubi did what she did, she wished no harm on her. God will deal with her, it wasn't in her hands anymore.

"Just listen to me, for once?" She held his hand pulling him towards the bed, carefully sitting down while keeping him close.