𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝑇𝑅𝛦𝑉O𝛮'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝛢𝑇𝐿𝛢𝛮𝑇𝛢, 𝐺𝛦O𝑅𝐺𝐼𝛢

"𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 you could've stayed mama." Celeste heard just before Trevon placed a kiss onto her forehead, a small smile resting on her face as she hugged his torso.

She was going to show Dayvon that this is what she wanted, he wasn't going to ruin something that she desired or was good for her.

"Me too, you sure you don't want me to wait so you could take me?" She asked looking up at him, her flight wasn't boarding until three hours, Trevon had to leave to go to his sisters for a family emergency.

He didn't want to have her waiting in the house and he not be back in time to take her, the two had just came back from eating brunch. "I don't know how long they gone need me." He told her as she nodded not finding a need to reply.

Celeste broke from the hug, slipping on her Tory Burch sandals as Trevon grabbed her suit case which was much more fuller with new things he had bought her.

"I know you not upset." He lowly chuckled noticing that she picked up an attitude. "Stop talking to me." She mumbled rolling her eyes before walking out of his room.

His house was huge, she could easily get lost inside of his home. He had six bedrooms excluding his master bedroom, along with four bathrooms along with a half bathroom. She loved the modern look he went for, it was beautiful.

"Wait mama, I think I gotta take some else out the trunk." He spoke as the two were now downstairs walking into his garage. Trevon unlocked his door to his Bentley, taking a bag which carried golf clubs and another bag which was filled with basketballs.

"My nephs' love hooping it's crazy." He spoke as he placed her suitcase in his trunk. "You must not like basketball?" Celeste questioned as he shook his head. "Nah I like it, but not as much as them boys." He shrugged.

Celeste chuckled as she got inside of the car, watching as he walked towards the drivers side letting himself inside.

"I like these shorts on you." He complimented her playing with the end of her cotton mini shorts, which went with the white J'Adore Dior blue printed shirt she was wearing.

"You picked these out, they're real comfortable too." She spoke with a small smile as he backed out his garage, leaving out his driveway.

"We got one more thing to pick up then we can head to the airport." Celeste heard as she furrowed her eyebrows confused. "It's for you right?" She asked hoping it was, as he glanced over at her.