𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : O𝑅𝐼O𝐿𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 smiled as Trevon gently grabbed her hand interlocking their fingers; as they made their way into the fine dining restaurant 'Oriole'.

She knew that the tab was going to definitely be pricey, he had told her to leave her wallet at home but she chose not to listen and brung it with her anyways.

"Reservation for Skilla" he told the host as she greeted us with a smile.

"Your very beautiful, you guys can follow behind me" the woman who's name tag read 'Lisa' spoke as she grabbed menus from the podium.

The two followed behind her as she led them to an secluded area; Trevon pulled out Celeste's chair as she sat down before he scooted her seat up a bit. He made his way over to his side before taking a seat as she looked around.

"Have you been here before" she asked him as he nodded honestly.

"Everytime I visit Chicago, my granny love their Salmon Roe" he told her as she gave him a small smile before a waiter approached the two.

"I'm Chris your waiter for this lovely evening, could I get you guys started on any drinks and appetizers" the man had spoke as Celeste looked over at Skilla.

"You ever had wine" he asked her as she shook her head 'no' causing him to nod understandingly remembering her age.

"May I please have a Shirley Temple and glass of water" she politely asked as Trevon watched her movements as the waiter nodded taking note before turning his attention onto him.

"Could I have the Oriolo Gimlet and a glass of water also" he told him.

"I'll have those four things right out for you" Chris spoke leaving the two alone.

"So what do you do for a living, hm" Celeste curiously asked as their eyes locked.

"I own properties and rent em' out, own a brokerage out in Atlanta...and yeah that's pretty much it for real, what about you? Enough about the boring life I live" he explained to her.

"Well I graduated high school early I want to become an Entrepreneurial, I'm a sophomore in college now getting my two year degree in business; yeah that's pretty much it, how's your relationship with your mom" she explained to him as he listened to her speak.

Not only was she attractive but her being in school added onto it, she seemed too good to be true in his mind.

Back home most of the girls dropped out became single mothers dancing at clubs; waiting for a rich man to come scoop them off their feet. They were in survival mode, and would do just about anything for a check.