𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛢𝑅𝐼𝛢𝛮𝛢'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

𝐀 few days had went by, Celeste was now back in Chicago. Trevon ended up keeping his word, along with keeping her blocked although she ended up spending the night and morning with him.

The pair went for rounds, he gave it to her in different ways they went from rough sex, to making love, to Celeste riding him cowgirl style, etcetera. He ordered breakfast for the two of them around ten, Ce finally leaving around twelve.

No doubt in mind, that she was still missing him, but she had to understand that hit feelings were valid, and he made his decision.

"Wop wants to come over but I told him no, I won't risk him telling Von that your here. I still can't believe he showed up to your crib six different times." Ariana plopped down on the bed referring to the ring camera footage on Celeste's phone.

"Yeah me either, he knows I'm gone and I'm sure he knows I'm not at Horace's either. Sooner or later he'll find out I'm sure, it's crazy how much reach he has." Celeste sighed tossing her phone on the other side of her.

"Fuck it, you wanted to do something today? Or you still feeling sleepy babyma'." Ariana called her by the nickname she had given her.

Celeste's body was tired, she was taking the vitamins and staying hydrated yet she was still sleepy. She didn't know what her problem was but she was surely sick of it. Her body was going through different changes.

"I want a Korean corn dog badly." Celeste spoke as Ari raised her eyebrows, the girls had went yesterday to get some and they were so good. Ce wished she would've been tried it when she first seen it trending on TikTok.

"Let's get some! Girl the way I be eating you would think I'm the one pregnant—speaking of that, when are you going to tell Rubi and your brother?" Ariana stopped herself as the question came up watching Celeste shrug, she sighed.

"I don't think I'm gonna tell, maybe they'll find out once I start showing. I just want this to be a secret, I don't want Ace judging me or making me feel worse than I already do, then having to explain who's the father. If I tell Rubi, then it's gonna get back to Ace. She hasn't been texting me back these past couple of days also." Celeste briefly spoke.

"Yeah I understand, I definitely see where you coming from, has she not-like texted at all?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows curious to know.

"I mean yeah but it's dry, I get that she's dating my brother and is always under him but then again, your my best friend you know?"