𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛨O𝛭𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 feel worse Dayvon, you don't think we should go to a doctor?" A worried Celeste asked as she gently patted his forehead down with a cold wet wash cloth.

She watched as he shook his head 'no' refusing to seek medical attention. "You sure?" She softly spoke, Dayvon only nodding in response.

Biting onto her lip she grabbed the warm chicken noodle soup from off of her nightstand, dipping the spoon inside of the bowl, she scooped some of the soup bringing it to her lips which were parted as she blew onto it.

Von slightly opened his mouth allowing her to feed him, his eyes stayed glued to her as she became nervous under his stare. "What you doing today?" He lowly asked.

"Well it looks like I'm staying here with you today." She replied bringing the spoon full of soup to his mouth as Von shook his head.

"I'm full." He mumbled not wanting anymore of the soup, he wasn't full—he just wasn't hungry at the moment.

"Just say you didn't want the soup." She told him as her phone rung causing her to to place the warm bowl down a smile now being on her face noticing that it was Trevon calling.

"Hello?" She answered placing the phone to her ear as she walked away from the bed Dayvon now irritated that her attention wasn't on him anymore.

"Good morning, what you doing today?" She heard him ask as she took her sock off of her two feet, now becoming barefoot. "I'm home right now, I don't have anything planned for today, what about you?" She questioned.

"Yeah I'm at the crib, I was going to tell you I looked on my ring camera and seen something." He informed her as her heart dropped.

She was hoping he wasn't referring to the night she left to be with Dayvon. "What did you see?" She lowly questioned walking into her bathroom not bothering to close the door.

"Your uncle roaming around, he looked like he was looking for you. He must've followed your Uber or some shit, it was weird. Unless he followed us or had somebody follow us after we left the airport." Trevon explained.

Celeste furrowed her eyebrows becoming confused and creeped out, not knowing why he would choose to go over to someone's house in state she doesn't even reside in.

"That's so weird, do you want me to say something to him? I can if you want me to." She didn't want him to feel unsafe or as if he was in any sort of danger.