𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝘚𝛫𝐼𝐿𝐿𝛢'𝘚 𝛨O𝑇𝛦𝐿 𝑅OO𝛭

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 damn what you in such a rush for" Celeste could hear Trevon say as he rolled over seeing that she was quickly putting her clothes on that she had packed in her spend-the-night bag.

"I have to be somewhere I'm about to call my Uber now" she told a now awake Trevon, as he rubbed his eyes sitting up.

"Damn you wasn't gone tell me bye? And why I can't take you, you ain't call it yet anyways" he confusingly asked, a yawn coming from him as she mentally sighed.

Celeste slipped on her slides before checking her phone seeing that it was seven forty in the morning, she was following through and meeting up with who ever it was at the park. She mentioned that she couldn't make it at seven but eight was fine.

"Ight" he said laying back down not caring for the situation anymore.

If she wanted to act weird than so be it, he wasn't going to sit around continually questioning her.

"I didn't want to wake you, I'm grown you don't have to take me everywhere" she flat out said not meaning for it to come out rude but it sure did sound like it.

"I said ight did I not" he retorted hearing a small sigh escape from her lips.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that" she told him as he simply ignored her waiting for her to leave his hotel room. She was now interrupting his sleep, the two had been out all night.

He enjoyed it but wasn't so sure if she did, if she was so quick to try and leave without saying anything to him.

"Trevon" Celeste called out placing her phone down, she had ordered the Uber, the app saying the driver would be their in four minutes.

"We'll talk later, I'm tired be safe. Bye." He simply told her pulling the cover over him, he closed his eyes while Celeste kneeled down on the bed—leaning over to peck his cheek twice she got back up before turning the small lamp off.

Trevon wiped her kiss off causing her to roll her eyes,  she pulled at his dreads before attaching her lips to his.

"Okay mama, chill" he said with a small laugh as she smiled against his lips.

"Don't.be.mad.at.me" she said in between the kisses before pulling away, he stared at her as she got back up and grabbed her purse.

"Where you going though" he asked her, just wanting to know.