𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐶𝛦𝐿𝛦𝘚𝑇𝛦'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐈 wonder who did it, that's so crazy. I seen her in Saks when I was with—shopping for some shoes" Rubi caught herself Celeste not catching on from her being overwhelmed.

Who the hell did I chop up?

Rubi looked over at her best friend worried at the view she had of Celeste who was pacing back and forth at the moment.

"Are you okay?" She hesitated as Celeste shot her a look she couldn't determine what it meant.

"I have something to tell you, but you can't tell anyone—you promise?" Celeste told her as Rubi furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

Celeste thought that she could trust her, she was her best-friend who knew almost everything about her, they were loyal to each other.

"I promise, what's up?" Rubi questioned hoping it wasn't something way too serious or even bad.

▃▃▃

"He's a fucking weirdo" Celeste spat slamming her phone down onto the bathroom counter as tears fell down her face.

She had been trying to contact Von, but none of her texts were going through, it now read 'Text Message' whenever she went to their thread.

She couldn't understand how they were just up under each other, than the next moment he's up and gone. How could he have lied to her about who he had killed? Than have her dismember their body as if it were nothing.

Last night events played through her head as she wept feeling disgusted with herself, used and lastly confused.

He took her virginity.

-

𝑺𝑵 : 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

❥ 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕'𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ❥