𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛣𝐿𝛢𝐶𝛫 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝐶𝛫

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐖𝐞 ain't get to see the rest of it, I thought you wanted to go there, what happened?" Trevon asked Celeste as she rested his head onto his shoulder.

Once she had seen Dayvon she immediately left, turning the couple around to find the nearest exit. She could've sworn she seen him with the dead girl.

"My stomach hurts bad" she softly replied as he looked down at her moving his hand towards her stomach rubbing it in circular motions.

"I hope you feel better mama" he spoke just as Celeste's phone dinged.

Ignoring it she moved it under her leg as Trevon noticed it but chose not to say anything. Placing a kiss onto his lips his hand moved down her stomach as he played with the button of her jeans.

"I had fun with you though, I'm gonna miss you so much" she said in a mellow tone with a small smile on her face.

"Imma miss you more, but it won't be for long you'll see me sooner than you think" he told her resting his hand onto her thigh.

"You really gonna miss me?" She questioned looking up at him as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Duh mama" he told her as she smirked.

"When we get to the hotel, show me how much you'll miss me" she whispered to him placing a kiss on his neck, his hand going up to hers.

"Say that then" he simply replied.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Trevon" Celeste lowly moaned as he fingered her while sucking onto her swollen clit which was swollen due to her being sexually aroused.

Pulling his middle and ring finger out he stuck his tongue inside of her twirling it around as she pulled his hand up.

Celeste moaned at the taste of herself as she sucked on his fingers, his dick hardening at the site of it, loving the view.

Sitting up she pulled his boxers down getting slapped in the face by his rock hard member, it curved and the length was about eight inches maybe another half to it.

Spitting onto his tip in a 'hawk tuah' kind of noise she swirled her tongue around his shroom like tip before sucking onto it. She moved her head up and down taking him in—inch by inch moaning against his member as he threw his head back.