𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛨O𝘚𝑃𝐼𝑇𝛢𝐿

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 blinking her eyes open she felt a arm around her along with the sound of beeping as if it were an machine. "Von?" She questioned noticing his dreads as his face was stuffed into her neck.

"Dayvon wake up, why am I here?" She questioned confused while softly shaking him, her eyebrows furrowing at the pain of her moving her lower are.

"Ma?" He finally spoke lifting his head up before placing kisses onto her neck. "I'm sorry." He lowly told her as she stared into his eyes.

"For what?" She asked confused not knowing what was going on but she hoped it wasn't anything too bad.

"Our baby died." Was all he said before her mouth fell agape in shock followed by her eyes tearing up, Dayvon tried touching her only for him to hit him away.

"Because or you! I told you to leave me alone, you never listen—your the one that stressed me out." She selfishly blamed him as Von went silent not knowing how to reply to her, his eyes were still puffy.

He gave the hospital staff hell, threatening doctors if she wasn't okay he would come back and deal with them him selves. He even cussed out security who had tried to remove him, he wasn't going nowhere.

"I hate you." She whispered, Dayvon silently watched her cry before finally grabbing her hand.

Celeste didn't know how to handle the news, of course she wasn't ready for a baby, but if she were pregnant she was going to deal with what came with being grown and having sex—than her responsibility would be taken care of, which was her child.

Dayvon placed a kiss onto her cheek once more while rubbing onto her stomach as she laid there stuck. She felt helpless, if she knew she were pregnant she would've done a lot of things differently.

She knew that Dayvon wasn't the full blame, but then again he was putting her through hell, I mean who wouldn't blame him.

"Did you know?" She sorely questioned him.

"I had a feeling when you was throwing up, I ain't want this to happen. If anything I wanted it more than I should've." He truthfully told her, he wanted a child with her.

A few hours had went by, as the two stayed inside the room full of silence, Dayvon now sitting in a chair since she told him she wanted to lay in the hospital bed alone, wanting her space. He would do anything to be in her arms right now, but for the sake of it he was going to follow her orders.