𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐌𝐲 mom? You killed my mother—move! Sick ass bitch." Celeste yelled at Dayvon while he trapped her in the corner of the room. Lowly chuckling she swung punching him in his lip.

He was only making matters worse, and digging himself into a deeper hole. She was done with him, and wasn't going to handle the situation with grace.

"Yo mama ain't no saint. I had to. Youn' understand Celeste." He spoke as she looked away from him, her fist still being bawled up.

She never got to say goodbye. She hadn't seen the lady since she was five. Hurt, wasn't the word to describe her pain. No closure, the moment she thought she was close to seeing her parents again—this happens.

"You had me chop up my mother? Your s—your crazy, I hate you Von. I swear to God, I do." Her chest heaved up and down as she tried not to cry. She was tired of crying, feeling as if she were out of tears to cry.

"Take it back." She listened to his response causing her to look at him in disbelief. There was no way he had just said some shit like that. He sounded as if he were a ten year old or even mocking Danyel Smirh.

"And you still don't have a explanation—

"She betrayed mine." He cut her sentence off short confusing her as he referred to his very own biological mother. Whom he never brung up, or spoke on around Celeste.

"They know each other?" Celeste hesitantly asked, now being confused as Von backed away giving her space from the corner she was trapped in. He was trying to calm her down, and explain.

"They was best-friends. She betrayed mine, yo mama the reason mine dead. It was you or her." He shortly told her while she stared at him with nothing but hatred.

"So this—was all fake? You been stalking me for years, so that I could dispose her body? Or what, if you couldn't get her...you were going to kill me?" She watched as he slowly approached her, moving her body she walked towards the door hearing a sigh come from him.

Everything was starting to make sense, he never liked her. Or even wanted to be with her, he had a motive the whole time. She felt played, and was thinking twice about the baby.

"If I was gon' kill you, youn' think I would've already done it." He lowly laughed as she stopped in her tracks. Turning to face him, a smirk being plastered on his face as if it were a joke to him. The tension in the room was high, Celeste wanted to bury his body next.