𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 looked over at an upset Celeste, who was currently reflecting about what she did yesterday, and how quick he moved on from it.

This wasn't normal to her, she couldn't understand how someone can adapt to such a sick situation or even make it their lifestyle. Murder was wrong no matter what.

She believed when God said 'if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed' in other words murder with a weapon. She believed that everything you do, eventually comes back at you; reaping what you sow.

Future consequences are inescapable, from their present actions.

Did I just throw my entire life away with a snap of a finger? She asked herself.

"What you thinking bout' lil bit" she heard him asked as she jumped back into reality glancing over at him.

"Life" she shortly answered.

The two were still laying in his bed it was currently six o'clock in the morning, Dayvon slept like a baby while on the other hand she couldn't sleep at all. She was scared a nightmare would happen.

She kept her eyes fixed on the ceiling fan, hung up—attached to his Tray ceiling. His thoughts now being consumed by the weight of options he could move forward with.

"Am I going to be okay" she softly spoke asking for reassurance, just wanting to hear an promise or just a simple yes, whether it would be kept or not.

"You with me" he told her before wrapping his arm around her body, her bottom lip being tucked in as he pecked her cheek twice.

"You need to get some sleep lil bit" she heard him mumble as the sound of the fan could be heard softly in the background.

Turning to her side she pulled him in for a kiss as her tongue glided around his, Von deepening it before pulling back gently biting onto her bottom lip before pecking it.

"You gone start making me do things ion wanna do girl" he mumbled.

The more she kept on, the closer he was to wanting to claim her. He wouldn't mind hurting anyone who was in the way of what he wanted, especially if he took liking of the girl.

Celeste stared into his eyes, breaking eye contact she rolled over leaving him to face the back of her as she felt him slide his hands down her exposed private area; he rested his hand there.