𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚 𝐶𝛢𝑅

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 crazy and sick in the head, you literally killed someone" Celeste raised her voice as tears fell from her eyes; she was scared of the man she was riding in the car with.

She wanted to be under her brother at the moment.

"Calm yo ass down, fa' I crash this bitch and kill the both of us next" he spat at her as she fell silent while attempting to take deep breaths.

He killed Mariah the sales lady from Saks the two had met the other day. Dayvon still hasn't explained what happened, he only gave her a summary saying 'he shot her...multiple times'.

"1"

"2"

"3-

"Would you shut up" Von cut her off as she tried to calm down before she had an asthma attack. Her heart was still racing and she was extremely scared, she feared the man as of right now.

"Von I need my inhaler" she got out as she gasped for air clutching at her chest while rolling the window down.

"Shit" he cursed slamming his hand against the steering wheel as he sped past a yellow light not caring at the moment.

"Calm down count out loud again do whatever to stop that shit, just calm the hell down Celeste" he told her as he drove into an neighborhood she was unfamiliar with.

Celeste took long deep breaths as Von reached over opening the glove box pulling an inhaler out before tossing it into her lap.

"It's my sister shit, use it I can't take you to no hospital. They gonna wanna know what triggered the shit, and yo ass too vulnerable" he spoke as she removed the cap and shook it.

Exhaling she than placed it between her front teeth and closed her mouth sealing it shut; she breathed in  firmly pressing down the top of the inhaler. Holding her breath for seven seconds she slowly exhaled before she pressed her head back against the seat.

She closed the inhaler placing it in the cup holder as she looked through the window.

She made an excuse and told Rubi that Trevon texted her; that he wanted to meet up somewhere. Which Rubi was all for, she knew Celeste took interest in him. So if her best friend liked it than she loved it.

"Get out the car" he told her as she unbuckled her seatbelt before opening her car door as she wiped her tears from her eyes.

She hadn't notice they were now in a garage. She followed behind him, remembering she couldn't use her phone. He had took it and turnt her location off knowing it was being shared.