𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 Von." Dayvon listened to the woman's moans while thrusting in and out of her, gripping onto her waist as he digged in deep.

Mariah was enjoying every moment of this, while Dayvon on the other hand wanted to just get a quick nut then be done with her. He told her Celeste found out and knows almost everything, she was holding the final secret over his head.

Bribing him, thinking that he wouldn't cut her off when she knew everything—and could run her mouth to Celeste at any given moment.

"Shut the hell up." He groaned as the sound of skin clapping could be heard in the room. She was enjoying every moment of it. He always made her body feel good, and knew how to please a woman.

Dayvon knew she was jealous of Celeste, although he hated to admit it. He caught feelings for her, knowing that it wasn't apart of the deal; or apart of the plan.

He wanted out.

Falling in love with the younger female, something he never does. He didn't want to hurt her anymore or cause more pain. The damage was done, which he knew—but he couldn't find himself to kill her. She's pregnant, with his child.

"I'm finna nut—shit girl." Pulling out, something he always made sure to do with Mariah. Even with the condom on, he couldn't trust her at all. Leaving his semen to rest on her spine, watching as it dripped down her ass crack.

He couldn't lie, her vagina looked pretty—although she wasn't as tight as her sister. She still had good pussy, if they weren't in the predicament they were in he wouldn't mind hitting it every now and then.

Standing up straight, he walked towards his bathroom door stepping inside to grab a clean washcloth, that was folded sitting on the counter.

Twisting the knob for the sink water he wet the cloth before cleaning off his member, gently rubbing the cloth around his shroom—like tip.

"You wore me out, I be forgetting you got some good ass dick." She softly spoke standing up before walking towards his bathroom where he cleaned himself off.

Ignoring her presence he placed the washcloth in the dirty towel basket. Mentally reminding himself to do laundry later on today. Looking up in the mirror, he bit onto his bottom lip. Lowly sighing at the tiny tattoo that read CRC on his forearm.