𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝐷𝛢𝑌𝑉O𝛮'𝘚 𝛣𝛦𝐷𝑅OO𝛭

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐀 note?" Celeste attempted to play it off as he chuckled before tearing it apart, walking up the short girl as she slowly backed away.

Dayvon noticed her movements and stopped in his tracks. She was scared that he was going to get angry with her, maybe even putting his hands on her.

"Fuck is yo ass backing up fo'? Ian never put my hands on you shorty" he scolded feeling a type of way as Celeste wiped her eyes not wanting a tear to fall.

She stayed silent looking at the ground as he let out a laugh.

"Where the note come from Celeste" he asked her not wanting to ask again, as she moved past him and grabbed her bag.

"We'll sit in this bitch all day, I got nothing but time ma" he added while locking his bedroom door standing in front of it.

"Can you move? I don't want to be around you, especially when your acting like this. You need help Dayvon, I can't do this with you right now" she spoke up as he stayed silent.

He had found the note Kema gave her, which listed an familiar address, his mind wouldn't process where'd he seen it at. The small piece of paper also read 'Safe House' along with 'stay away from him'.

"Just tell me, I'm not mad at you I promise" he told her as he gently grabbed her guiding her back over to the bed while lightly pushing her down.

She had to tell him.

Something.

"The night you stopped me at the restaurant, before you came a guy gave it to me. He told me not to mention it to anyone, so I didn't say anything. I didn't know what it meant...I was all shook up about it, then you had me do-

She was cut off by him placing a kiss onto her lips as tears fell from her eyes. She tried her best to play the whole situation off, and it was working in her favor, thank God.

"I'm sorry, I fucked up" he told her as he rubbed his hand down his face in frustration, he moved his bracelet around on his wrist before tightly shutting his eyes than opening them.

Dayvon thought that whoever tried to get Mariah to set him up, was maybe the one who handed her that note. He didn't like the fact that they knew about Celeste now, or even his secret.

"Fuck, I fucked up" he repeated as he stood up pacing back and forth as Celeste closely watched him wiping her now dried tears.

She didn't understand why he kept repeating those words over and over again.