𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛨O𝑅𝛢𝐶𝛦'𝘚 𝑅𝛦𝘚𝐼𝐷𝛦𝛮𝐶𝛦

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐶𝛨𝐼𝐶𝛢𝐺O, 𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝛮O𝐼𝘚

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 could've chose to do that anyone where else but you decided to do it in my bedroom? Be so for real Dayvon" Celeste slightly raised her voice at him not wanting to wake anyone up.

"You act like you still live here a'sum" he replied not taking it serious causing her to scoff.

"It's still my room Dayvon, your hella disrespectful and have no boundaries" she spat as he stared at her in boredom.

She felt disrespected, she didn't care much that he was being sexual with another female, it was just that he chose to do it in her old bedroom.

Celeste was going to spend the night, like she always does in her old bedroom at her brothers place.

"You done?" He questioned zipping his pants up as Celeste looked him up and down rolling her eyes as she reached for the bathroom door handle.

Von grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer to him as she jerked her hand back.

"Boy don't even think about touching me, like for real" she warned him as he smirked.

Grabbing her arm again, not even a second went by before he felt a sting across his cheek, as Celeste mouth dropped watching as his smile dropped.

"It was a reflex, I didn't mean to do it so hard, I apologize...but not for hitting you just for it being too hard" she softly spoke reaching to touch him as he pushed her back from him.

He was trying not to hit the girl, knowing he had a quick temper. Celeste knew she was wrong for hitting him, she believed that if a man shouldn't put his hands on a female than neither should a woman.

She had warned him though.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't hit yo ass back" he told her as she rubbed the side of her arm wanting to leave from out of the bathroom.

"Um...I apologized?" She questioned as he opened the bathroom door leaving her behind.

Lowly sighing Celeste left from out the bathroom as she than followed him down the stairs.

"Don't leave while being upset with me, I don't know what your planning on doing later on" Celeste told him as they made it to the bottom step.

He ignored her as he opened the front door , Celeste still following behind him.