𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐿O𝐶𝛢𝑇𝐼O𝛮 : 𝛢𝐼𝑅𝑃O𝑅𝑇

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝛢𝑇𝐿𝛢𝛮𝑇𝛢, 𝐺𝛦O𝑅𝐺𝐼𝛢

"𝐈 think that's my uncle, my dad's brother." Celeste told Skilla, she had just finished popping a mint into her mouth along with finishing up her water.

She began to walk towards the man who was hand in hand with a little girl. Ce had never met her dad's side of the family, for reasons her dad only knew and kept to himself. Only ever seeing pictures of them in family photos, she was sure that it was him.

"You sure you wanna talk to him?" Trevon asked as she only nodded letting go of his hand. "Ight I'll sit right there." He told her strolling her suitcase to the sitting area he nodded towards.

"Manny?" She called out as the man looked up confusingly as his eyes lit up in what Celeste thought was excitement. "Celeste?" He questioned as she nodded.

"You look just like him." He spoke taking in her features seeing a perfect resemblance of his younger brother. "Have you talked to him? It's been almost two years since he left." She questioned as he stared at her confused.

"Left? What you mean by left?" He asked as his thoughts trailed to the message he had received a few days ago before he furrowed his eyebrows staring back at Celeste.

"He left after I turned seventeen, all he said was that he found a new woman and told us to basically forget about him." She tried to explain as Manny stayed quiet.

"You shouldn't be here." He told her Celeste opening her mouth to speak as he shook his head.

"Why? You know something, I should have the right to know he's my dad." Celeste softly spoke grabbing his arm as he tried to walk away as the two shared eye contact, him breaking it feeling guilty.

He felt bad for her, she looked like a lost girl blind-sighted to a lot of sneaky bullshit going on, he wanted to help her out, but was afraid of risking his life.

It was like a game of Russian Roulette.

"I have a lot to tell you, you can't tell anyone you seen me here alright? Here, this is my address come by any time from eight in the morning to twelve noon, tomorrow I should be there." He grabbed his Whataburger receipt from his pocket along with a pen that was clipped to his dress shirt pocket.

Quickly jotting his address he handed her the receipt as she gave him a small smile. "Thanks." She told him as he pulled her in for a hug. "Of course, you be safe kid." He spoke breaking the hug Celeste wishing it could be longer.