Rare Vince Activities 🥰💞

The guests left after the man cleaned up his mess, and the women profusely apologized and gave a hefty tip for their troubles. Rody was standing in the middle of Vincent's living room, his clothes still drenched in wine. After a few more moments, Rody could hear the sound of his boss's footsteps coming back.
"Turn around." Vincent ordered, walking towards him.
When Rody obeyed, Vince started drying off his hair. It actually felt pretty good. Though, one small shift from Vince made him realize how close he was. Rody could feel breath on the back of his neck. He shivered, his body heating up as he felt Vince's chest barely brush against his back. Vince had moved to drying Rody's chest, his arms wrapped around his body.
Vincent eventually stopped, his face visibly... well, I guess his pale skin mixed with blush made his face look normal. Anyway, Vincent then took Rody into the bathroom and gave him some clothes, then quickly left. Rody was confused but quickly regained his composure. He looked at the clothes, making sure he wouldn't be wearing something like last time. Wait a second... Rody held the shirt up to his chest and looked in the mirror. It was exactly his size. So Vince had something my size this whole time? No, he would've given it to me the other day... He thought for a moment, then realized he should probably get the clean shirt off of his wet one.
"Tell me when you've gotten those clothes off. " Vincent said from the other side of the door.
Rody blushed. He truly could've worded that better. He shivered again and started undressing himself. Once he finished, he left his work clothes on the on the sink, stepping into the bath. "A-alright, I left them on the sink."
...
No response. "Vince?"
At that moment, Vince cracked open the door, leaning over and grabbing Rody's clothes. That was very odd.

He walked into the living room, expecting to see Vince smoking or something, but he wasn't there. He made his way back down the hallway and opened Vince's door without knocking. The man was leaning against the wall, staring out the window, a cigarette in his hand. He quickly turned to look at Rody, seeming a bit surprised at his appearance.
"Oh, you're finished." He said quietly, then looked away again. As he took a drag from the cigarette, Rody noticed how differently colored his hands looked compared to his face. Rody felt his heartbeat quicken a bit. Why is he acting like this?

(Note: What, did you think Rody was gonna catch Vincent jerking off? It's Vincent, he doesn't know how.)