Riza Hawkeye - Archer - Fullmetal Alchemist

Class: Archer

True Name: Riza Hawkeye

Alignment: Lawful Good

Original Series: Fullmetal Alchemist

Lore: Riza Hawkeye is a highly skilled sharpshooter and a dedicated officer in the Amestrian State Military, serving as the trusted aide and bodyguard of Colonel Roy Mustang. She is known for her exceptional marksmanship, tactical acumen, and unwavering loyalty to Mustang and her comrades. Her personal history is deeply tied to flame alchemy, as her father was the creator of the secrets behind it, making her both a guardian and a wielder of crucial knowledge. Riza's stoic demeanor and strong sense of justice make her a respected and formidable ally in any conflict.

Summoning Relic: One of her distinctive firearms or a page with her father's flame alchemy transmutation circle.

Parameters:

-Strength: C

-Agility: A

-Endurance: B

-Mana (Prana): D

-Luck: B

-NP: A

Class Skills:

-Independent Action (B): Reflecting Riza Hawkeye's ability to operate independently, Independent Action (B) allows her to remain in the world for an extended period without a Master. This skill represents her capacity to complete missions and undertake significant actions autonomously.

At this rank, Independent Action (B) signifies Riza's high level of autonomy and self-sufficiency. She can function effectively without constant supervision or support, making decisions and executing missions with considerable independence. This skill ensures that she can maintain her operational effectiveness even when separated from direct oversight, allowing her to adapt to changing circumstances and undertake critical tasks without relying on external guidance.

In practical terms, Independent Action (B) enhances Riza's role as a capable operative and strategist. It enables her to pursue objectives and navigate challenges independently, demonstrating her resourcefulness and initiative in achieving mission objectives. This skill also reflects her ability to maintain a strong presence on the battlefield or in covert operations, contributing to her reputation as a reliable and effective asset.

Overall, Independent Action (B) underscores Riza Hawkeye's capability to operate autonomously and thrive in diverse environments. This skill grants her the freedom to act decisively and complete missions successfully, showcasing her resilience and adaptability as a skilled operative within her fictional universe.

-Magic Resistance (C): Riza Hawkeye's Magic Resistance (C) grants her protection against magical effects. At this rank, she possesses the ability to cancel spells with a chant consisting of fewer than two verses.

In practical terms, Magic Resistance (C) provides Riza with a decent level of defense against standard magical spells and abilities. This skill allows her to effectively nullify or lessen the impact of spells that rely on minimal incantations or short chants. By doing so, Riza becomes less vulnerable to direct magical assaults during combat situations, enhancing her overall resilience against mystical attacks.

Riza's Magic Resistance (C) ensures that she can maintain her effectiveness when facing opponents who utilize magical powers. While it may not offer complete immunity to more potent spells or complex rituals, it significantly reduces the effectiveness of magical attacks that do not require extensive verbal components or elaborate casting processes.

Overall, Magic Resistance (C) highlights Riza Hawkeye's capability to withstand and counteract magical influences to a certain degree. This skill grants her a crucial advantage in combat scenarios by mitigating the impact of less intricate magical assaults, thereby allowing her to focus on maintaining her tactical edge and supporting her allies effectively in diverse combat situations.