Shunsui Kyoraku - Assassin - Bleach

Class: Assassin 

True Name: Shunsui Kyoraku 

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Original Series: Bleach

Lore: Shunsui Kyoraku, the former Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, is known for his relaxed demeanor, love of sake, and mastery over combat steeped in unpredictability and subtlety. Despite his easygoing personality, Kyoraku is a master tactician who hides lethal intent beneath charm and playfulness, embodying the paradox of a killer who avoids violence whenever possible. His style of combat is defined by deception, ambiguity, and creativity—often treating battle like a game, where the rules shift unexpectedly. His Zanpakutō, Katen Kyōkotsu, embodies this philosophy through abilities that turn children's games into deadly reality. While Kyoraku prefers diplomacy and negotiation, he does not hesitate to use his blade when necessary, executing his duties with the cold precision of someone who understands the weight of every life taken. As an Assassin-Class Servant, Kyoraku operates from the shadows, utilizing stealth, illusion, and precise strikes to eliminate his enemies. He embraces the concept that victory does not always belong to the strongest warrior but to the one who can play the game best. 

Summoning Relic: A fragment of his Zanpakutō, Katen Kyōkotsu's hilt, resonating with traces of his spiritual energy and memories from centuries of battle.

Parameters: 
-Strength: D 
-Agility: A 
-Endurance: C 
-Mana (Prana): B 
-Luck: B 
-NP: A 

Class Skills:
-Presence Concealment (A): allows Kyoraku to erase his presence completely, making him nearly impossible to detect. However, this skill reflects more than mere stealth—it embodies the concept of hiding in plain sight. Kyoraku can blend into crowds or manipulate his aura to appear harmless, disarming his opponents mentally before striking. His mastery of misdirection enables him to manipulate not only the perceptions of others but also the flow of combat itself, keeping his opponents second-guessing their every move. This form of concealment extends beyond the physical, masking his intentions and emotions, making it impossible for others to read his true motives. Even powerful sensory abilities struggle to detect his presence until it's too late, giving him the perfect opportunity to strike with precision.

Personal Skills:
-Dual Wielding Mastery (A): reflects Kyoraku's exceptional skill in wielding twin blades, a rarity among Soul Reapers and an indication of his mastery over swordsmanship. His combat style with Katen Kyōkotsu is unpredictable, fluid, and elegant, making him an elusive target and a lethal opponent. Each blade moves independently yet harmoniously, embodying Kyoraku's philosophy of balance in chaos. This skill emphasizes both offense and defense, allowing him to parry, feint, and counter with deceptive ease. While Kyoraku enjoys toying with his opponents, every movement has purpose, ensuring that even the most playful gesture carries the potential for a killing blow.

-Charisma of the Old Commander (B): represents Kyoraku's ability to inspire loyalty and confidence in those who follow him. Though his leadership style is unconventional, marked by humor and informality, his subordinates trust him implicitly. This skill allows Kyoraku to stabilize the morale of his allies, even in the direst situations, and foster camaraderie through his lighthearted demeanor. It also makes him exceptionally persuasive, capable of diffusing tension and resolving conflicts with charm alone. However, his charisma carries the weight of regret, as he understands that leadership often requires making painful decisions. This bittersweet aspect grants him empathy, allowing him to connect with allies and enemies alike. 

-Fleeting Wind (B+): reflects Kyoraku's preference for evasion and subtle movement over brute force. His agility allows him to move effortlessly across the battlefield, avoiding attacks with minimal effort. In combat, this skill grants him the ability to strike from unexpected angles, disappearing from sight and reappearing with deadly precision. It also emphasizes his philosophy of choosing when to engage and when to withdraw, ensuring that he only fights on his own terms. Fleeting Wind makes Kyoraku a master of ambush and retreat, turning even the most chaotic battlefield into a playground where he dictates the flow of combat.

Noble Phantasm:
-Name: Katen Kyōkotsu - Dreams Made Flesh 
-Rank: C
-Type: Anti-Reality.
-Ability: This Noble Phantasm manifests the essence of Kyoraku's Zanpakutō, creating a world where children's games become real and deadly. Within this Reality Marble, the rules of combat shift according to the whims of these games, forcing all combatants to play by arbitrary conditions. For example, one game may require opponents to move only on certain surfaces, while another punishes anyone who speaks out of turn. These rules are deceptively simple but have lethal consequences for those who break them. Kyoraku thrives in this environment, as his familiarity with the games allows him to manipulate their rules to his advantage. The Reality Marble reflects Kyoraku's belief that battle is as much a game of wits as of strength, forcing his enemies into situations where cunning and creativity are more valuable than brute force. Once activated, it becomes nearly impossible to predict the outcome, as even the smallest mistake can lead to defeat.

-Name: Bankai: Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjū - Theater of Despair
-Rank: A 
-Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army 
-Ability: This Noble Phantasm embodies the true and devastating power of Kyoraku's Bankai, plunging the battlefield into a world of despair. Upon activation, the environment shifts into a monochrome realm, suffused with the weight of sorrow and inevitability. All combatants within the area are subjected to the effects of Kyoraku's Bankai, which operates as a tragic play in four acts. Each act imposes a new trial or condition, ranging from shared injuries to illusions that blur friend and foe. The final act culminates in an unavoidable death scene, reflecting the idea that some fates cannot be escaped. Kyoraku's Bankai is not merely an offensive weapon—it is a manifestation of his deepest understanding of loss and consequence. It represents the burden of leadership, where even victory carries the weight of sacrifice. Once the Bankai completes its final act, the battlefield returns to normal, leaving only the survivors to contemplate the cost of their actions.