Chapter 2: Vixen

The City

-Did you like tit?

-I love it!

Aurora was wearing a pink and black leotard, which, at the height of her left breast, had the black logo of a howling wolf. Instead of medium wrestling boots, she had black and pink wrestling shoes, perfect for grappling. The girl was modeling the suit that made her shapely body look spectacular.

-Do I look pretty?

She asks Andrea Dumitrescu, better known as Grappler Bunny, who was the one who gave her the outfit. They were both in a gym where there was a large wrestling mat.

-Pretty? You look beautiful! I didn't want to give it to you in the Amazon's Coliseum gym because Vivi would be getting wet.

-Ha, ha, ha! Come on, leave her alone! But thank you very much, Bunny. You're such a sweetie! I prefer to use it in submission wrestling, but I'll surely use it –Aurora hugs Bunny-.

-You deserve that and more, sweetheart -Bunny reciprocates-.

-Hey, Bunny -She-Wolf let Bunny go, while showing a smuggish face-. Let's use this baby; you and me, here.

-Fu, fu, fu... Oh, dear! Do you want to get injured before the Playoffs?

-Come on! It'll just be grappling, one fall. The first one to make the other submit wins.

-You asked for it.

The Romanian beauty wore her pink and black outfit, almost matching Aurora. Both were in the center of the mat, two meters apart from each other.

-Ready, baby?

-Always -Aurora responds by getting into a grappling position and inviting Bunny to wrestle.

The two clinch in a Lockup, dancing around as they tried to take each other down. They changed positions and tried another type of grip, but none of them wanted to give in, ending up in the same position they started in. Then, Bunny outflanked her opponent, waistlocking her from behind, although she failed in her attempt to take her down.

-Nuh-uh~ -Aurora denies-. You're not going to take me down. Or do you just wanted to hug me?

-I have no problem being like this all day.

-Perhaps we can be closer...

Aurora headlocks Andrea and throws her from that position, subduing her in the mat with that lock. The flexibility of the Romanian helped her to escape as she flailed and twisted her body, but She-Wolf wasn't willing to let her go, as sprawled out and took her opponent's head in a Reverse Headlock while maintaining Bunny's body to the mat. The two grappled, trying to subdue each other in various ways, but the marooned haired woman was a more experienced grappler, waistlocking Aurora from behind again as Aurora was on her fours in the mat.

-You're mine...

She-Wolf rolled her body, Greco-Roman style, wanting to escape; Bunny, keeping the Gutwrench grip, giggled playfully as she saw how her victim tried to escape unsuccessfully. Both ended up with In the end, Aurora ended up completely subdued on the ground, with her stomach into the math and spreading her arms and legs for stability, while Bunny straddled her back as she has her mouth close to her opponent's ear.

-Where are you going, puppy?~

-You're making advances because I'm single, don't you? –Asks playfully.

-Your interpretation of that gives me a message.

She said as she slid her towards her opponent's neck, threatening with a Rear Naked Choke. She-Wolf did her best to block the choke by attempting to stand up, but the Romanian positioned Aurora's body sideways, squeezing her waist with her powerful legs, as she continued to attempt the choke hold. .