Chapter 8: Yeah yeah yeahs

Vienna, Austria

At home, Dragana and Aurora didn't waste any more time to mourn their defeat, and decided to train in their gym, looking for both strengths and weaknesses. They wanted Chocolate to evaluate them, but she was gone most of the day because some business matters; therefore, the two were on their own.

Dragana and Aurora were sitting on the mat in the gym at their home; were tired, sweaty and looking at each other.

-Well... that wasn't bad at all. What do you think?

-You should stop taking things as if it was a game -Dragana gives her evaluation to Aurora-.

-Well... you should stop being so demanding with yourself.

-... that has no sense, you're telling me this out of spite.

-But you told me that we were going to see our strengths and weaknesses! –Aurora complained in a comical way.

-Is that my weakness?

-Well... actually, you are very used to your own style, you are a good fighter, but even when you grapple you use takedowns that go better with MMA. That first takedown was better for you to start the Ground N Pound; instead, I was able to restrain you.

-I see...

-But your strength is that your shoots are powerful; I can barely block them.

-Your pros are your physical strength and endurance; the thing is that, although you like to tease a lot when you fight, you get desperate when things don't go well for you. When you find someone as obnoxious as you, you become desperate; and you found it with that Argentine.

-He is rude! And then they say that Argentines aren't self-absorbed!

Dragana looked disapprovingly at Aurora.

-Okay... I admit that I like to taunt and tease my opponents, but it isn't personal!

-But not all people tolerate your nonsense.

-You do?

-...Don't push me –she responds somewhat embarrassed-...

-Heh, heh, heh... well... one more time?

-Could you just not moan like that? You criticize Dumitrescu a lot, and you do the same.

-I don't moan! It's because you choke me!

-Being in "Dominant Guard"?

-Like a friend would say: "es que te mueves bien rico"

Dragana subdued Aurora with a headlock.

-Gross! I understood that!

-It was a joke!

-I'll give you something to play around! -Dragana said, upset but blushing-... Hey! What did I tell you?

-But... now you're choking me for real...

Chocolate entered the scene.

-Hey, do you want to go out to dinner or...? Oh, Imma come back later. Don't stain the mat.

-It's not what it seems! –Both say at the same time.

-Then why does it seem like you are breastfeeding Aurora?

-Cholokashvili! -Tamara flees from Dragana's fury, Aurora had already been freed from the headlock-. Idiotic woman...

-Heh, heh, heh... I see you a little less tense.

-Anyway, I was going to tell you: I assume that taunting your opponent is something common for Pro-Wrestlers.

-Depends, but I liked doing that. It was part of my gimmick.