Chapter 5: Falco

Vienna, Austria.

In a gym, a beautiful short raven-haired woman, wearing a black leotard and red wrestling shoes, was grappling on a huge mat against a man with short black hair, wearing a red speedo and blue wrestling shoes.

The two were tussling in an intense lock-up, trying to overpower each other while standing, until the man manages to take the woman down by tangling his feet with her opponent's.

The two grappled intensely in the mat, with the woman raising her legs and curling her body to block the opponent's attempts to get on top of her; After several seconds of wrestling in this way, the man manages to get into a Full Guard position, as the one in black enclosed his opponent's torso wither legs. Both struggled and squirmed from that position, trying to gain a better position to gain momentum; the man wanted to roll with his opponent, and taking her by the ankle to do an Achilles Hold, only that the woman rolled away from the hold, returning in that Closed Guard, now trapping her opponent with a Guillotine Choke.

Around the mat there were several young people, watching the match, some in light sports clothing, others even in their wrestling hear. They didn't make much of a fuss, but one or the other would let out a few words of encouragement for the grappler they supported.

Even though the woman applied a lot of pressure, her opponent managed to escape from the choke, and after several maneuvers, he freed himself from the bodyscissors, straddling the woman now. Both bodies griped each other tightly, grinding as the try to prevail in that close fight. The heavy breathing and panting of both could be heard in the gym, making the effort to subdue the other noticeable. The man took the head of his opponent, but she managed to break the hold by force, and tie his arms in a hug to prevent the mobility of the one in red briefs; who had to twist and with his arms to get free from that hug. After breaking free, he quickly transitioned the position into a Cross Armbar, but the female wrestler escaped with a Greco-Roman wrestling maneuver by passing her legs over her opponent and changing position to stay "South to North", trying to control her opponent on the floor.

The match continued intensely, the attempts of holds and the close grappling in the mat meant that almost no one knew who was going to win; the closeness with which they wrestled and the tightness of their clinches made them both hear each other's noises and breath.

After several minutes where no one knew who was winning, due to the large amount of locking, counters and reversals, it seems that things were going to go in favor of the man who managed to take her arm and twist it in a certain way that caused his opponent's to be pinned on her back, while he, in Side Guard, was preparing to do a Kimura; but the woman managed to flail her legs up to make her body roll backwards with the tremendous force with which she propelled herself with her legs, now managing to have her opponent on his back, who tried to escape in various ways, until she managed to take him from behind, lock his head in a chokehold and drag him to the mat as she wrapped his body with her strong legs.

The man was struggling to free himself from that Rear Naked Choke, but it was too late, his opponent had that hold well secured, so he had no choice but to tap.

The spectators applauded the tremendous display of wrestling technique; while the woman let her opponent go, some of these young people called out the winner.

-That was incredible, Miss Ruta!

The beautiful Ruta Grudyté, who was kneeling on the canvas, catching her breath a little after such a difficult match, turned to look at those who seemed to be her students with a calm face. She stands up to help her opponent to do so.

-Not bad, Wilson.

-"Not bad". Ha, ha, ha! You say it as if you have won several matches against me.

-We're already tied with this one; soon we will have the tiebreaker.