Chapter 11: Daft Punk

Vienna, Austria

The girls would soon have to leave for Vilnus, Lithuania. The flight wouldn't be until the evening of the next day, so Aurora and Dragana decided to go enjoy the nightlife of the Austrian capital... or well, it was more of Aurora's idea.

-Come, come!

-I thought we were just going to a bar.

-And there's where we're going!

-Do you even know this place? –Dragana points to the nightclub they would enter, which had House music at full volume.

-No, but Chocolate recommended that we should come here if we wanted to have fun. Have you heard of it?

-I've never been here, and it's not that this is my type of dungeons.

-Come on, now! We're going to have so much fun!

Dragana disapproved with her glare, but Aurora's puppy eyes made give in.

-Well, okay, but no stupid things!

-Yaaaaaay!

Aurora hugs Dragana quite affectionately.

-Okay, okay... let me go, and let's get in.

-Yeah!

The music was blaring inside the venue and people were having a good time. Dragana and Aurora managed to get a table thanks to Chocolate's connections who gave the girls' names to the manager of the club, so they already had a reservation without them knowing. The drinks began to arrive and little by little they began to get a little more loaded; Aurora more than Dragana, who was drinking at it seemed that she wasn't getting along that well.

-Hey... Do you want to dance? –Asks Aurora to Dragana.

-I don't think so....

-Would you mind if I go and dance?

-No, come in.

-Okay, I'll be right back.

Dragana watched as Aurora headed to the dance floor with the rest of the partiers. The Croatian did not lose sight of her despite the crowd sometimes covering her. She watched as she danced happily, moving her body to the sound of house, dance and techno music. The way she moved her head, arms, body and how her long hair flailed from one side to the other while having a great time hypnotized Dragana for one reason or another. Sometimes people danced around her. The Croatian didn't seem very comfortable, as if she didn't fit in there... she didn't know if it was because of the environment, but then something made her react when she said the following:

-Why does she let strangers dance with her?

Dragana shook her head: "Why should I care?" she wondered.

-Excuse me, do you have vodka? –She asked the waiter-.

-Yes, do you want a cocktail or something?

-Just the bottle of vodka.

-Right away.

The songs went on, and Dragana began to overdo the booze a little, while her friend had fun and her dancing companions even bought her drinks.

-Why am I getting like this? –Dragana said low-spirited-. I better go...

But before Dragana started asking for an application car, Aurora arrived.

-Hey baby, come with me.

-What?

-I don't want to see you all gloomy there, come with me.