Chapter 15: Sodom

Minsk, Belarus.

In Eilonwy Rhys' personal arena, the beautiful Katya Jankowska walks on stage to the delight of the audience. Men and women appreciated the physical beauty of the Belarusian; her sexiness stood out with that blue and red bikini of hers, although her blonde pigtails gave her an innocent appearance. The girl flirtatiously waved to the public.

-Ladies and gentlemen, before you, the Internet idol turned fighter: Kittie Idol!

The announcer introduces Katya with her nickname as she entered the cage, striking a superstar pose for the public. The girl remains in the center of the arena waiting for her next opponent: Aurora Aristeguieta.

The one from Amazon's Coliseum entered in her usual blue and red one-piece wrestling outfit. Despite not knowing her, the audience was impressed by the physique of the newcomer.

-And from the other side of the Atlantic, and representing Amazon's Coliseum in collaboration with Hell's Pit, a former professional wrestler: She-Wolf!

Perhaps a little nervous, Aurora was focused on her opponent, who was waiting for her, eager to start.

-I use gloves because hitting without them hurts my knuckles - the Belarusian winks - but you can hit me without them.

-Thanks, but no thanks. All I have to do is to grapple you down until submission.

-Well, I'll go all out. Don't worry; our doctors are good at repairing broken faces.

-I hope they're good with backs as well; maybe yours will need a good chiropractor.

The referee asks if they're ready, to which they both nod, so the fight begins.

Aurora thought about starting by surrounding her, but the blonde, in a Kick Boxing position, attacks at full speed. She-Wolf wanted to block her, but she didn't notice when the blonde got behind her, waistlocking her. Undaunted, Aurora throws her opponent forward Judo style, but she quickly gets up. Aurora, on the ground, barely dodged a kick that was headed straight for her face, but took advantage of the sudden way in which she was going to get up, grabbing Katya's thigh with her arm and attempting a Suplex.

-Nuh-uh!

Katya raised her leg with tremendous flexibility upwards to escape, doing a backflip with tremendous gymnastic skills, landing on her feet at a distance from her opponent.

-What did you think...? Oh!

Aurora was not distracted, tackling her down with a Spear. Katya was on her back, tying her opponent's body with her legs, while Aurora placed her forearm on her chin.

-I thought it was impressive - Aurora headbutts her opponent in that position -... but I wasn't going to let you recover, sweetheart - headbutts her again, but Katya ties her head with her arms to avoid further damage-.

-You're a savage... I love it!

Despite her pretty face, the blonde's gaze betrayed violent intentions. Katya hit her rival multiple times with her elbow on the top of the head, to which She-Wolf had to defend herself by blocking her arm and trying to subdue her from that position; however, her opponent's flexibility and mastery on the mat allowed her to change that position into a Jujigatame by raising her legs and passing her lower limbs to one side, taking the arm. Aurora avoided the arm lock by rolling backwards, but her foe continued to insist with the joint lock; to her misfortune, the brunette was getting up, hoisting Katya to slam her to the ground in a Powerbomb, but the bikini-clad girl gets down when she releases her arm lock and at close range gives her opponent an Uppercut, followed by a powerful knee to the gut.