Chapter 10: Young Lust

Austria

Chocolate was relaxing in the pool of their residence, while Dragana, sitting in an armchair near it, was reading a book.

-Draggy, darling. Why don't you come relax in the pool? –The woman said invitingly.

-No thanks I'm fine.

-Aww... this would be better with company -she said while she drank a glass of champagne.

Aurora appeared, wearing small but baggy shorts and a hoodie that reached the middle of her thighs.

-Aurora! Come swim with me in the pool!

-I'm sorry, Chocolate -she bowed apologetically- .but maybe another time. I'll go to Alsergrund.

-Alsergrund? A date?

-Something like that?

-Do you carry condoms? I wouldn't want you to get pregnant in the middle of the tournament.

-Ha, ha, ha! Nothing like that. I'll go to the Wrestling Rooms.

-Again, do you have condoms?

-Ha, ha, ha... I don't think the guys from Hall of the Grapplers would dare to make me do something I don't want to do.

-No, they are very respectful. But because they have a high sense of consent, sometimes situations arise.

-I appreciate that they have sense of consent. I'll come back later. If the information helps you, it's Marcos Rossi.

-There are condoms in my drawer.

-She already said that she doesn't want any of those things -Dragana claims.

-I said the same thing when I met him... and damn, girl!

-It's not like we wanted to know that -Dragana judges.

-Hee, hee, hee... Come on, now! Well, I'll be back soon!

-Bye!

Aurora leaves the place. After a few minutes of being silent, Dragana stands up.

-Oh, are you going to take a dip with me?

-No, I'm going out to a bar for a while.

-There are good bars in Alsergrund, do you want me to ask Demetradze to take you?

-Don't worry, I know where there are good bars out there.

...

Aurora arrived at the place: it was a wide, well-kept building with about 5 floors. When she entered, she remembered that Aliyah told her about what to do when she showed up there.

-Good afternoon! –The receptionist greets-. Do you have any reservation?

-Hello, Marcos Rossi is waiting for me.

-Oh, yes. 2nd floor, room C. Just outside the rooms there are the dressing rooms; there are also showers if you need them.

-Thank you!

After smiling charmingly at her, Aurora proceeded to head to the wrestling rooms. There were women's, men's, and mixed locker rooms; she opted for the women's locker room. After putting on her pink and black leotard, her wresting shoes and her black wristbands, the girl goes and stands in front of the room of her wrestling room, knocking the door.

-Come in!

After hearing the invitation from inside, Aurora enters the 10 x 10 room. The floor was covered with mat and had the characteristic circle of the Olympic wrestling in the center; the walls were padded as well. Marcos Rossi was already there, with his black briefs, his knee pads and his blue wrestling boots.