elevator love Part 10

Nick and Bailey restlessly paced the hotel room, wondering what kept Jax and Kaitlyn so long. Nick was a bit worried about Kaitlyn. He had never seen Jax so angry at a woman in all the years he had known him. He worried about what he might have done once they reached the hall. He heard the two of them shouting at one another, and then there was a curse from Jax, followed by the sound of them running down the hall. Their footsteps echoed all through the hall until there was nothing but silence. He knew Jax had a terrible temper when provoked, and it had been directed towards him on many occasions. He needed a distraction before looking for them, which likely would anger Jax more.

Nick reached out to Bailey and pulled her into a fevered kiss. She looked up at him without doubt, thinking what the hell she needed a distraction from wanting to go running after Kaitlyn herself. One kiss led to another as Nick's hand slipped behind her, gripping her firm ass. Bailey cried out in delight, running her hand across his cock, making it harden against the fabric of his jeans. She stroked his rock-hard flesh with eagerness, loving the pumping of his veins against the skin of her palm. In return, Nick slipped his hand up her dress and caressed her moist cunt above her lace panties.

Nick's touch was so soft and tender, nothing like Jax's. Jax was rough and demanding but never set her ablaze like Nick did. Bailey slid her panties down past her thighs and threw them to the floor, smiling devilishly. Nick stepped back to look at her naked body, he sighed thinking she
Indeed, it was beautiful, tempting as any forbidden fruit. He franticly unbuttoned his jeans, removing them from his body. His shaft stood long and hard from between his thighs; he walked over to the bed, taking her with him. He playfully shoved her back onto the mattress, where she smiled and parted her thighs, waiting for him to drive his hardness deep inside her welcoming sheath. He slammed his passion-filled cock deep into her welcoming body. Her warm wetness drove him insane. He moaned against her neck as they both went spiraling into ablaze of eternal bliss.

Meanwhile, still inside the elevator, Jax held Kaitlyn tightly against his chest, where his heartbeat was fierce. He silently cursed himself for taking her in this hotel elevator out of anger more than anything else. He wanted her first sexual experience to be more private. He tried to make love to her in bed at his own home, but it was too late now. He kissed her head, hoping he did not cause her too much pain when he took her innocence. He prayed she did not regret what they had just done.

Kaitlyn lay quietly in Jax's arms, feeling content yet slightly confused. She wondered where they would go from here. The thought of never seeing him again made her feel empty inside, especially after everything they had just shared. She felt Jax put her hand in his to help her up from the floor. He turned her to face him and kissed her gently on the lips. Their eyes instantly locked as they shared a moment of silence.

"Kaitlyn," Jax finally spoke.

"Let's get out of here so we can talk. I hope you don't regret what just happened between us."

Kaitlyn couldn't stand Jax thinking that she regretted being intimate with him.

"No, Jax, I loved being with you, feeling you inside me. Her cheeks burned red with embarrassment from her confession to him.

"I didn't cause you too much pain then," Jax asked.

Kaitlyn answered him with a passionate kiss that caused his cock to shift and harden against her naked body once again. Wanting to talk before having his way with her again, Jax quickly pulled his leather pants up over his hips. She watched as he pulled his pants back up his thighs, seeing how her kiss affected his shaft; it once again grew long and hard.

Kaitlyn followed Jax's lead and dressed, knowing they needed to talk, as he said. It was then that she noticed a few drops of blood on the bottom of her dress. She knew at once it was from the deflowering of her maidenhead. This also explained the tenderness she felt between her thighs. She looked down to the floor where her panties lay, destroyed by Jax's strong hands tarring them from her body. As she was about to pick them up from the floor, he bent down beside her and grabbed them. She watched in shock as he slid them into his pocket, grinning wickedly at her.