Temptation Part 17

Meanwhile, back at the hotel in Texas, Jax was none too happy to find out Jewel would be joining them on tour. "She's not coming! It's out of the question," he said to Nick threateningly.

"You're not the boss of everything, Jax. Tell me what part of this is unclear to you, man," Nick shouted back in his face.

Jax's body blazed hot as the fires of hell. He went into a fit of rage, slamming his fist into the wall, causing drops of blood to fall to the floor.

"Fine, take her, just keep her the hell away from me, he hissed."

Nick should have left it at that and walked away, but instead, he kept picking at Jax repeatedly.

"Jax, why don't you admit it? You are just afraid that you will want her yourself, scared that you will break your precious innocent Kaitlyn's heart," he taunted.

Jax lost all sense of control, grabbing Nick hard by his throat. He slammed him against the wall. He wanted to strangle the life out of him and take all his frustrations out on him. He could feel the rage inside him taking over as Nick struggled to free himself from his firm grip. He looked him directly in the eye and spoke in a snake-like hiss.

"Stay the hell out of my way until we get out of Texas, or I swear I will kill you!" With a look of murder in his eyes, Jax dropped Nick to the floor.

Nick could tell by the blaze of rage in Jax's eyes that he meant what he just said. He struggled to get up off the floor, wondering to himself who this man he had once called his
dearest friend was. What would it take to calm the never-ending anger that seemed to consume all humans within him? Nick crept to the bus, rubbing his neck, which was sore and bruised from Jax's tight grip. On the bus, he met a genuinely concerned Jewel who looked at the bruise wide-eyed.

"What went on out there between you and Jax? I hope it has nothing to do with me going on the tour with you. Is he jealous that we have hooked up, that I no longer care for him?" Jewel asked.

"No, it has nothing to do with you, Jewel. Listen, Jax is just mad at the world these days. He has been like this for months." Nick answered.

Jewel had no time to comment; Nick grinned and pulled her into his arms for a long kiss that promised a night of pleasure. As he kissed her, she smiled inside, knowing he was lying, that their fight had been over her. She knew there had to be at least a tiny bit of Jax jealous of her sleeping with him, and she intended to use this jealousy to her advantage. She knew if she played her cards right, she would have Jax eating from her hand by the next show. She knew that he would fall into her web and never escape. With these devious thoughts, she slipped her dress over her head and flung it to the floor. Getting her way always made her hot.

Jax hid himself on his part of the bus, avoiding Jewel and Nick at all costs. What had angered him the most was the tiny bit of truth in his words. He was afraid he would give into Jewel and her luscious body. Terrified, his body would not be able to refuse her the next time she tried to seduce him. That he would sink his cock into her before he came back to his senses this time. Everything about her challenged his ability for restraint-her gleaming red hair and soft cherry lips to her ample breasts, always spilling from her tight tops in a luscious portrait of temptation. She made him feel reckless and out of control. She was a frolicsome bitch with no morals. He knew she would stop at nothing to seduce him. It did not help that he knew just how good she was in the sac; the knowledge made it that much harder to resist her. He knew how good her body felt deep inside. How she screamed in sheer delight at his every touch, that the rougher he took her, the more she had loved it. He could be as demanding and passionate as he wished, and she would scream his name much louder, loving it.