CHAPTER 12: ALEX

These days had been a whirlwind of activities. Yet, amidst the laughter and functions, there lingered a bittersweet longing in my heart, a yearning for moments of quiet intimacy with Alya that seemed forever out of reach.

As the evening drew to a close, I found myself alone in our room, my thoughts consumed by the memory of Alya's radiant smile and the soft touch of her hand in mine. She had spent the last night with my sister, leaving me to grapple with the ache of her absence. I going to miss her after tomorrow.

Soon the door swung open breaking my thoughts and Alya stepped into the room, dressed in a gown of regal purple, her hair cascading in loose waves around her shoulders.

"So sup?" she asked, taking a seat before me, she began to remove her heels. As she leaned forward, her gown dipped low, revealing a glimpse of her clevage that sent a shiver of desire through me.

I drank in the sight of her, the gentle rise and fall of her chest—it was as if every movement she made was a silent invitation, beckoning me into desires.

Seeing me not answering her question she lifted her head and Alya caught me staring, a mischievous glint danced in her eyes, and a playful smile curved her lips. Without breaking eye contact, she rose from her chair, and started walking towards me.

"Men like you don't even allow me to take my heels off peacefully," she teased, her voice low and sultry, laced with a hint of mischief. With each word she spoke, she drew closer, until she stood mere inches from me, her presence overwhelming and intoxicating.

As she reached me, she placed one slender leg on my chest, the red heel of her shoe pressing gently against my chest muscle. The sensation sent a thrill racing through me, igniting a hunger that burned with a fierce intensity.

As I toyed with the strap of her heel, my touch light and teasing, I felt her breath hitch in anticipation, her chest rising and falling with the rhythm of her mounting desire. With a wicked grin, I leaned in closer, my lips brushing against her feet leaving a gentle kiss.

"Now," she whispered, her voice a seductive purr that sent fire down my spine, "you're going to take them off."

Her words sent a jolt of anticipation coursing through me, igniting a primal hunger that blazed with a fierce intensity. With a playful glint in my eye, I accepted her challenge, my fingers deftly working to undo the buckle of her shoe. With each movement, I teased and tantalized her, drawing out the moment with torturous slowness, until finally, with a triumphant grin, I removed her heel, tossing it aside with a flourish.

And then, in a bold display of desire, I pulled her into my lap, her body flush against mine in a heady collision of need and want. With a fierce hunger burning in my veins, I dug my hands into her hips, pulling her closer until there was no space left between us.

Alya met my fervour with equal passion, her eyes smouldering with untamed lust as she traced her finger across my face. As she took my hands and guided them downward, I felt a surge of desire course through my veins, my fingers eagerly gripping the soft curves of her ass.

Sending shockwaves of pleasure cascading through my body as she lifted my chin and teased my Adam's apple with the tip of her tongue and giggling. The sensation was a mix of pleasure and lust that left me breathless and yearning for more.

"I always wanted to do that," she purred, her voice slutty with desire as she proceeded to trail hot, wet kisses along my neck, her tongue leaving a fiery trail of sensation in its wake. I surrendered to the intoxicating ecstasy of her touch, my hands tightening their grip on her, pulling her closer until there was no space left between us.

She was unbuttoning my shirt with a slutty look that made my heart race. Before I knew it, I was pushed on the bed, her hands roaming my body like she couldn't get enough. Then she leaned over me pressing her breast against my skin, showing her cleavage and practically begging for attention, it was like she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Been dying to see this, huh?" she teased as she saw me looking at her breast, her voice dripping with desire as she pressed her lips to my neck, my hands trailing along her thighs and hips, craving every inch of her.

But just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she pulled me back while sitting on my lap with a smirk that promised trouble. Her hair fell in waves as she straddled me, those eyes practically daring me to take charge, hungrily devouring her neck licking her all the way of her neck as I broke that damn zipper of the dress, needing to feel her skin against mine. She moaned softly, driving me wild with every sound, every movement.

But just when I thought I had her right where I wanted her- moaning, begging for more, she pulled away with a laugh, leaving me breathless and confused. "Next time, baby," she purred, a wicked grin playing on her lips.

It took me a moment to catch my breath, her words sinking in as she got up and fixed her dress. And then it hit me, the reason for her little game. "For yesterday, huh?" I managed, a grin spreading across my face.

She just nodded, that same devilish smile dancing in her eyes, I loved how she managed to turn me on just so that she can teach me a lesson for not kissing her. Thats so Alya.

"Chalo then, you wanna cuddle to sleep or prefer the solitary embrace of your room?" she quipped with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Obviously, you in my arms!" I declared, unable to hide my eagerness.

With a melodious laugh, she agreed, "I'll change and join you so we can steal some sleep before the whirlwind of tomorrow's marriage festivities—and the our night ahead." Her words dripped with playful anticipation.

"The night we're going to have?" I echoed, feigning innocence, though my heart raced with excitement.

With a coy smile, she teased, "Tomorrow is our last day, so we have to make it memorable, right?" Her bashfulness only added to the allure of her suggestion.

Chuckling at her playful insinuation, I nodded in understanding, eagerly awaiting her return as she disappeared to freshen up. Throughout the night, we exchanged whispered talks, shared laughter, and surrendered to the comfort of each other's embrace. Oh, how I wished this enchanting moment could stretch into eternity. But alas, the dawn would soon break, bringing with it the bittersweet reality of endings and new beginnings without each other in it.