CHAPTER 36: ALEX

Alya has been acting weird the past three days since Suman and Elizabeth arrived. She's been avoiding me, and it's been driving me crazy. I even tried sneaking into her room one night, but she sent me off, claiming she was too sleepy. I know how she is; she must hate this situation we're in—hiding, sneaking around, lying. But at least that wouldn't be the case tonight, as Suman and Elizabeth are going to the opera, leaving just us in the house.

"We are leaving, Alex," said Elizabeth, breaking my thoughts as I sat on the couch.

As soon as they left, I ran upstairs to Alya's room. I knocked on the door, and she opened it. She was wearing a deep-neck beige spaghetti lace top and matching lace underwear, revealing her legs and a bit of her lower stomach. She looked like a dessert waiting to be devoured.

"Someone's looking hot. What if your dad came in?" I said playfully.

"I know they went out, Alex," she said, making way for me to come in.

"I wanted to talk with you," I said, settling on the right side of her bed.

"Give me a minute; I was changing, actually," she said, trying to leave.

"No, you are perfect like this," I said, catching her hand and eyeing her inviting curves.

"Alex!" she exclaimed, catching me looking at her.

"Come on, sit," I said, pulling her onto the bed and into my arms, positioning her between my legs with her back to my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, pushing her hair back and resting my head on her shoulder.

"Nothing, it's just that I don't like all this hiding and sneaking around," she said softly, leaning back on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

"Alya," I murmured, unsure of what to say. I was just as confused and frustrated as she was.

"I know you don't have answers either," she said in a low voice.

"Just make me forget," she said, looking at me with pleading eyes as she leaned against my shoulder.

"Forget? We can keep talking," I suggested.

"Then what will your pretty hands and lovely tongue of yours do?" she teased, her eyes filled with mischief.

"Let's see," I whispered in her ear with a smirk, sliding my hand down inside her panties. Her body responded immediately, leaning back further into me, her breath hitching.

My fingers found her wet and ready, the slick heat of her arousal making me groan. I brushed against her clit, eliciting a soft moan from her lips. Her head fell back on my shoulder, her eyes fluttering closed as I began to circle her sensitive nub with deliberate slowness.

"Alex," she breathed, her voice a mix of desperation and desire. Her hips started to move, grinding against my hand, seeking more friction, more pleasure. She left out a small moan in pleasure

"I like that," I murmured, my free hand slipping under her top to cup her breast, teasing her hardened nipple. I pinched it lightly, feeling her body shudder in response. She let out a gasp, her back arching as the dual sensations overwhelmed her.

I kissed her neck, sucking on the delicate skin, leaving marks that claimed her as mine. She moaned in pleasure, her body responding to my every touch. One hand gripped my thigh tightly, nails digging in, while the other reached back, fingers threading through my hair before finding the wall backside to sustain herself.

"You like that, don't you?" I whispered against her skin, my voice dripping with lust. My fingers quickened their pace, rubbing her clit with increasing intensity, each stroke designed to drive her wild.