Alien ancestry

A/n: Had to change the title. It just didn't sit right with me the creator must have been on a crack when they came up with that title.

Y/n Sat on the edge of a rock and stares at his reflection in the water. He sat like that for awhile until Jen walks up to him.

Jen: How do you like my swim suit?

Kevin: You're swim suit's fine. come on I don't have all day.

Jen: I don't remember asking you kevin.

Y/n: Does my opinion really matter?

Jen: Yes, I didn't spend 4 hours in a store picking this out for you to not like it. Soo... what do you think?

Y/n: It looks great but Don't you think you should have gotten a bigger one?

Jen held her breast that had tripled in size.

Jen: I bought this four weeks ago but now It barely fits and to make matters worse my back is killing me.

Y/n: Have you gone to a doctor about it?

Jen: No way! I don't need some perverted guy touching me all over. My mom says it's normal I'm just going through puberty.

Y/n looks over at Gwen who was staring into the river.

Jen: She misses grandpa.

Y/n: Maybe taking her here was a bad idea.

Jen: It's my fault. I thought if we brought her here it would cheer her up.

Y/n got up from his spot and walks up to her

Y/n: You ok?

Gwen: I miss him.

Y/n: I know you do. But he wouldn't want to see you like this, he'd want you to be strong

Gwen: You're right.

Y/n: Of course i'm right i'm always right

Jen: Hey look over there.

Jen points to woman wearing a cloak placing a strange flower at the foot of a tree.

Y/n: It looks like she's paying respect to someone.

Gwen: Ever seen a flower like that Jen?

Kevin: Hey, you in the cloak!

The four got started making their way towards the woman Who giggled before disappearing behind the tree.

Jen: That woman just disappeared!

Y/n: super speed?

Kevin: or a teleporter.

Jen Looks down and see is a bunch of flowers And a carve out heart with two names inside.

Jen: Max plus verdona?

Y/n: Who the hell's verdona?

Jen: Whoever she is she seems to know grandpa.