Good copy bad copy

Y/n and julie sat on his couch with jen sitting between them glaring at julie.

Jen: What is she doing here?!

Julie: if you have to know Y/n invited me.

Jen: Movie night is supposed our thing!

Y/n: You never said that.

Jen: I'm gonna go get some more chill fries.

Jen got up and left the house.

Y/n: Don't mind her she gets like that sometimes.

Julie: Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah.

Julie: Has it ever occurred to you that Jen might actually like you more than a friend?

Y/n: That's crazy.

Julie: Is it? She latches onto you every chance she gets, She's Openly threatened to kill me on multiple occasions, She even tried to kill me when you went into the kitchen 25 minutes ago and only stopped when she heard you coming back.

Y/n: I'll talk to her about it.

Julie: Good, I have to go.

Y/n escorts her to the door and opens it.

Y/n: Do you need me to walk you home?

Julie: I'll be fine see you tomorrow.

Y/n: Bye

She leaves and Y/n closes the door he was about to go back to the couch but a knock at the door stops him. He opens the door and sees jen standing there.

Y/n: That was fast and why didn't you just walk in?

Jen: I forgot.

Y/n: Well since you seem to have calmed down a bit I need to talk to you about something.

Y/n grabs her hand and her cheeks turn red. He sit her down on the couch.

Jen: W-wait I'm not-

She was cut off by Y/n's phone ringing he looks at the caller ID and sees Jen's name.

Y/n: What the?

He answers the call and Jen's voice comes from the other end.

Jen: Alright i'm on my way back and julie better be gone when I get there.

Y/n looks back at the jen sitting on his couch in confusion.

Y/n: If you're talking to me now then
who the heck is sitting on my couch?

Jen: What do you mean?

Y/n: There's someone here and she looks exactly like you.

Jen: I'll be right there.

She ends the call and Y/n Sat next to the fake Jen who looked away from him with a red face.

Y/n: Are you ok?

Jen: Yes I am fine!

Y/n watched as the fake Jen looks every but at him. A few minutes later The real Jen enters and stared at her look alike

Jen: Who are you.

Jen2: I'm the creator of the ultimatrix.

Y/n: Tech-

Jen2: If you call me tech support I will hit you with my human hand.

Y/n: Then what do I call you?

Albedo: My true name is Albedo.

Jen: Why you here?

Albedo: I came here to investigate the strange readings from the ultimatrix. But now I'm trapped in this hideous form!