Con of rath 2

The vreedles aim their weapons at Y/n.

Octagon: I advise you to step aside and hand over that there tiffin so's we can hold him for ransom.

Gwen: not gonna happen.

Octagon: then we've got ourselves a little disagreement.

Kevin: All things considered I think we should give them the tiffin.

Jen returns holding a plate of food.

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KEVIN LEVIN NOBODY'S GIVING NOBODY NOTHIN'!

Boid: Is that a Apoplexian?

Octagon: yep and they're even stupider and meaner than we are.

Rath: HEY, I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT!

Octagon: we're going to need what you might call an edge.

He then turns to the on lookers.

Octagon: listen up 1000 credits to anybody what joins up with us!

After hearing that everyone inside the restaurant quickly pulled out of blaster and got ready for a fight.

Rath: NOW YOU'RE MAKING THIS INTERESTING!

Jen reached behind the counter grabbing the food robot and throwing it at the vreedles. The robot slams into  Boid causing him to crash into the door. The aliens all around them start attacking Jen smacks a few away while holding her tray of food. Y/n took this chance to activate the ultimatrix and selects Humungousaur.

Y/n: let's try this again.

He was about to slam down on the dial when he was tackled by a purple humanoid alien. The alien tries to bite him but he grabs a fork that was lying nearby and stabbed it in it's eye. The alien reels back in pain and Y/n gets up.

Y/n: oh dude sorry about your eye-

A few aliens open fire on Y/n and he quickly flips over a table using it for cover. Argit joins him behind the table taking cover.

Argit: Hehe, Y/n funny meeting you here.

Y/n: You!

Y/n grabs argit by the collar.

Y/n: you're behind this aren't you?

Argit: N-no I would never.

Y/n immediately saw through argit's lie and glares at him.

Y/n: Argit.

Argit: Aright, alright it was me! I owe the vreedle brothers this is the only way I can pay off my debt.

Y/n: After I kill them I'm going to kill you and then I'm going to break Kevin's hand.

Y/n shakes his head to get rid of his murderous thoughts.

Y/n: remember Y/n you have a mission do not get sidetracked.

Argit: Sorry to interrupt your little mantra but we're running out of table!

Y/n realizes that half the table was gone from the constant laser blasts.

Y/n: oh right

He slams down on the dail and transforms into goop