Trade off

Y/n shrink's under the gaze of Jen's father who stared at him with a cold expression.

Carl: Boy...

Y/n: H-hey Mr Tennyson how's your day going?

Carl: It was going great until you showed up.

Jen's mom walks up to them and placed a plate of cookies on the living room table.

Sandra: Honey leave the poor boy alone your scaring him

Carl: I'm telling you he's up to something look at his face. He Looks like a delinquent

Y/n had an awkward smile on his face as he waved at Sandra.

Sandra: go on upstairs Jen and Gwen are waiting for you.

Y/n got up and heads upstairs.

Carl: I don't like him he's a bad influence on Jen.

Sandra: you're overreacting sure he used to be a trouble maker when he was a kid but now he's a mature and respectable young man now.

Carl: that's what he wants you think I know kids like him he's just waiting to sink his teeth into our innocent baby girl.

Sandra: You've disliked him ever since Jen's 12th birthday.

Flashback

Carl: I gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back.

Carl gets up and heads into the bathroom. He walks to one of the nearby urinals and unzips his pants. At that moment Y/n walks into the bathroom.

Y/n: hey Mr tennyson.

Carl: hey kiddo.

Y/n walks over to the urinal next to Carl and starts doing his business. Due to there being no borders separating them Carl could see Y/n's dick. His eyes widened and he looks down at his own trying to compare.

Carl: That's not real is it?

Y/n: Yup it is.

Carl: that is not natural.