Kevin's big score

In an rv lot Y/n just finished wiping down the rustbucket bucket. He looks at the metal and could see his reflection.

Y/n: Good as new... well as New as you can get when you're covered and rust.

Jen: That's how grandpa likes it.

Y/n: I offered to buy him a new one and every time he shot me down saying " The rustbucket has heart" Makes me realize how much this means to him.

Gwen looks through some old photos and found one with her, Jen, Y/n and max.

Gwen: Hey, guys look. It's us in front of the old rustbucket.

Gwen gives the photo to Jen and both her and Y/n chuckle.

Jen: That's so like grandpa max to lose one dumper and go out and find another. That summer was amazing right Gwen? hero time all the time and kevin was still a bad guy!

Kevin: Let It go tennyson, I know you're just here to keep an eye on me.

Gwen: It's sweet You want to fix up the rustbucket 2.

Kevin finished up with the rustbucket and puts away his tool and equipment. Gwen places the photo back in the box and walks up to the rustbucket bucket but before she could enter Kevin stops her.

Kevin: Not yet...

Jen: Still not buying the nice guy act kevin! That's why I brought Y/n with me.

Gwen: Jen!

Y/n: I mean, she's not wrong.

Gwen: Y/n!

Y/n: Look, the only reason I even tolerate him is because of you. But If you trust him then I will Try to get along with him to make you happy.

Gwen: Thank you Y/n.

She hugs him and Jen taps her foot waiting for them to separate.

Jen: Come on gwen where's my hug?

Jen hugs gwen and starts rubbing her hair.

Gwen: Jen wha-

Jen: Shhh.

She then leans close to Gwen's ear and whispers.

Jen: Gwen you're my cousin and I love you very much, but if you ever try something like that again I will put you in the hospital do you understand.

She lets go of Gwen and went back to watching kevin like the a hawk.

Y/n: So kevin, why the sudden interest in the rustbucket?

Kevin: I just thought it needed a tune up.

He goes inside the rustbucket and sits in the driver's seat.

Kevin: Okay, i'm gonna try the engine!

Kevin What's the key into the ignition and starts the rustbucket.

Jen: Go kevin!

Kevin Steps on the gas and speeds off almost hitting Y/n in the process.

Jen: Come back kevin!

Y/n: God damn it!

Gwen: Guys wait

The two activate their watches and transform.