divide and conquer 2

Y/n enters Jen's room and found her sitting on her bed.

Y/n: Ok I know your probably upset but please don't pin me down again.

Max stares at Jen then at Y/n who still didn't realize he was in the room. He cleared his throat causing Y/n to look his way.

Max: I don't know what you kids do in your spare time but there's no time for any of that.

Jen blushes and hides her face in her hands while Y/n just scratched the back of his head confused.

Max: I was attacked by something a few hours ago it wasn't like anything I ever seen before. Maybe a new species of alien.

Y/n: See anything in particular?

Max: yes it had a weird symbol on his chest similar to the Omnitrix and ultimatrix

Both of Y/n's eyes narrowed and he clenched his fist.

Y/n: Orion.

Max: Who is he?

Jen: Vilgax's enforcer he's very powerful.

Max: Any reason you think he'd be here.

Jen: he's probably here for some payback but we'll kick his butt and send him packing again.

They went down the stairs and into the living room.

Max: We'll have to find him first.

Bloodmonkey: oh that won't be necessary.

They see Orion sitting across from Jen's parents who were both very stiff.

Jen: Mom, dad? What did you do to them?!

Orion noticed her reaching for the omnitrix and stopped her with one of his hands.

Bloodmonkey: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Orion made his webbing visible revealing that he had strung up Jen's parents like puppets.

Bloodmonkey: one wrong move and I'll tug one of these web strings that are sharp enough to cut through flesh. You guys are smart enough to know what happens when I do that.

Max: What do you want?

Bloodmonkey: We all want a lot of things max. me personally I want to payed for this job so I'll make this simple. Hand over the ultimatrix and I'll leave peacefully.

Jen: Like hell-

Y/n: Ok I'll give you the ultimatrix just let them go.

Jen: Y/n no.

Bloodmonkey: This is not how it works you're going to hand it over and then I'll let them go.

Y/n: What's stopping you from killing them as soon as you get what you want.

Bloodmonkey: that's a reasonable concern but I give you my word that I won't joe chill  them as soon as I get the ultimatrix

Y/n: Your word isn't very trustworthy.

Orion thought about it for a moment and reluctantly released Jen's parents.  They both gasp as the web from around their necks dissolved.

Bloodmonkey: There they're free now let me have it.

Y/n: I'll let you have it alright... Ultimatrix waterhazard!

The ultimatrix beeps and transforms Y/n into waterhazard.