War of worlds

The alarm at a bank goes off as two robbers quickly exit the building carrying bags of cash.

Robber1: Come on we have a ten minute window before the cops show up.

They got inside their car and drove off the robber makes a turn Is only to run into a giant spider web.

Robber1: What the hell?!

On the web Y/n climbs towards the car and rips the door off.

Spidermonkey: sup? I'll take these.

Y/n shoots his web grabbing the cash.

Robber2: He what a-

Y/n web's the robber's mouth shut.

Spidermonkey: I'll be taking these back to the bank you stole them from.

Y/n hear's sirens coming their way and turns back to the Robbers.

Spidermonkey: Good luck with that.

He then leaps into the air and swings away.

Timeskip

Y/n returns home to find azmuth standing on his living table and professor paradox sitting on his couch.

Y/n: Jen since when did we start letting frogs into my house?

Azmuth: Sit down this is a very urgent matter.

Y/n sits down next to Jen.

Y/n: Ok, what's so important that the almighty azmuth had to pay us a visit?

Azmuth: The imminent destruction of your primitive world And all who live here.

Y/n: Ok that's a pretty good reason.

Jen: Professor?

Paradox: The highbreed attack has already begun.

Jen: We know we've been fighting them for weeks.

Azmuth: The situation has escalated. They have conquered my home world, The only planet with the technology to fight them head on.

Y/n: Sounds like a skill issue.

Gwen elbows him in the side.

Jen: And their next target?

Paradox: Earth.

Azmuth: The highbreed attack plan has worked on a dozen worlds. They send a small number of highbreed to the target planet.

Paradox: Then infiltrate the locals by turning them into dnalien slaves.

Kevin: And use the slaves to build a jump gate.

Azmuth: Correct a hyperspace jump gate is an interstellar shortcut allowing the highbreed to send warships across the galaxy in a matter of seconds.