Save the last dance preview

Y/n and Jen are walking home with him sticking close to her.

Jen: Y/n you feeling ok?

Y/n: Yeah i'm fine why?

Jen: You've been giving me a lot of attention in the last week you even turned Julie down Yesterday to spend time with me. Not that I'm complaining.

Y/n: You were more important...

Jen: What?

Jen looks at him strangely but before she could say anything else a car speeds by almost hitting them.

Jen: Hey! Student drivers!

The car swerves and grinds against a parked car.

Y/n: Those guys are gonna hurt someone!

The two activate their watches and transform.

Bigchill (jen): Bigchill!

The two quickly chase after the car they follow it onto a bridge. The boys see an incoming truck and swerves off the bridge. But before they could hit the water below Jen quickly flies into the water. She then flies back up towards the car creating an ice slide behind her as Y/n grabs onto the car's bumper and uses his strength to slow it down digging his feet into the ice The car comes to a full stop and Y/n let's go. The two boys get out off the car and onto the ice.

Boy: What are those things?

Boy2: Who cares they saved our lives. T-thank you

Both Jen and Y/n don't respond as Jen goes over to the car and starts eating the metal

Boy: Hey what do you think you're-

He attempts to stop Jen but Y/n quickly grabs him by the neck and hisses at him.

Boy2: Hang on greg!

Greg: Jake don't!

Jake runs towards Y/n who throws Greg to the side and grabs him.

Jake: L-let go!

Y/n freezes Jake's head before crushing it.

Greg: Oh god Jake!

He tries to run away but Y/n freezes him completely. He walks up to Greg's frozen body and grabs his head and with little to no effort rips it off. The two spread their wings are fly off into the night.

Preview end

Maybe I went a little too dark there probably gonna change that In the complete chapter