single handed preview

Y/n: Kevin this isn't you?!

Kevin: You took her from me!

Y/n: Gwen and I are just friends she's just trying help you!

Kevin: liar!

Y/n: Kevin you're not well let me help.

Kevin: I don't need help I just need to kill you!

Y/n: I'm sorry Kevin I promised Gwen I wouldn't kill you but can't let you kill me either.

The two charged at each other and everything went black. Y/n jolts  awake hearing a car horn behind him.

Guy: Hey buddy move it I've got places to be!

Y/n: sorry.

Y/n apologized and drives off while doing so he thought back to his  dream.

Y/n: That was a weird dream why would I even dream about something like that?

He shakes his head to get a hold of himself.

Y/n: it was probably just a nightmare... I know what will make me feel better some food.

With that he drove to the nearest Burger shack.

Later

Y/n walks out of the Burger shack and head's for his car before he could get there a circular metal ball rolls up to his feet.

Y/n: Huh?

The ball explodes launching Y/n into a nearby dumpster. he emerges from the dumpster covered in trash and sees the food he was carryings all over the ground.

Y/n: I was looking forward to eating that!

Y/n then notices a large shadow over him and looks up spotting an alien riding on a glider above him.

Y/n: Green goblin? Nah he's way too pale.

Sunder: I am sunder finder and collector of rare items and artifacts

The alien lands in front of him holding an axe.

Sunder: The Omnitrix give it to me.

Y/n: watch that can turn you into different aliens?

Sunder: that's right.

Y/n: never heard of it.

Sunder: Do not lie to me my scanner picked up the omnitrix's signal and it's coming from you.

Sunder looks at the scanner and sees a second signal.

Sunder: there is a second signal but I don't know why. the scanner must be malfunctioning

Y/n: does that mean you're letting me go?

Sunder: No I'm going to search your body for the Omnitrix if I do not find it on you I will let you go. So if you don't mind stripping for me.

Y/n stares at him with a deadpan expression and shakes his head.

Y/n: nah.

Sunder points his axe at him.

Sunder: It isn't a request now I demand you strip yourself of all clothing now!

Y/n: All right, all right you win but before I do that I just have one question.

Sunder: let's hear it.

Y/n suddenly points behind sunder.

Y/n: What's that?

Sunder looks to where Y/n was pointing and saw nothing there.

Sunder: there's nothing there.

He turns back to Y/n and sees that he's gone. Sunder spots the back of Y/n's jacket as he ran into a nearby alley.

Sunder: you can run but you can't hide!

Damn my arm is killing me I'll try to have the full chapter out and I can here's an idea of what to expect