Vreedle, Vreedle 1

Y/n walks into his kitchen to get himself a midnight snack opening his refrigerator he grabs a carton of milk along with a bowl. He was about to make himself some cereal when his phone rang.

Y/n: who could be calling me at this hour?

Pulling out his phone he sees Julie's name on the caller ID.

Y/n: who's Julie? Well she's listed under friends so it must be pretty important if she's calling me.

With that conclusion Y/n answers the call.

Y/n: yello?

Julie: Y/n I need your help there are strange men walking around my backyard.

Hearing her voice Y/n held his head in pain as he starts getting a rush of memories.

Flashback

Julie: Y/n Your here too?

Y/n: Your Julie from history class right?

Julie: You remembered my name

Y/n: of course I did we are friends aren't we?

Julie: I guess we are see you around Y/n.

Flashback end.

Julie: Y/n are you still there?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah don't you think you should have called the police?

Julie: Y/n These men are not normal people they're aliens.

Y/n: alright i-

Julie: I think they saw me.

Y/n hears an explosion come from the other end of the call followed by Julie screaming.

Y/n: Julie!

The call disconnects and Y/n immediately activates the ultimatrix. He quickly scrolls through his playlist and selects the hologram of fasttrack he slams down on the dail and transforms.

Y/n speed's off to Julie's house.

With Julie

We can see Julie slowly backing away while holding ship as the two aliens advanced towards her.